Epic Perfect World

My Precious Events !!!~_~

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
When im online i always catch phillipines timezone problem is...i have to deal with the account sellers, character sellers, items sellers, etc...during the whole morning cuz its when mostly of the Phillipines players go to bed. so that leaves me with less time to host anything. Adding to that i have DS to host, i have the Forum to clean and i have the rest of the players which need help aswell.
I alrdy do a lot of events, obviously for the most Europe timezone since im from GMT+0. That will never change cuz im not staying online for America nor Asia, im not ditching my wife and son just to host DS's or Events outside of my timezone.  :rolleyes:

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
When im online i always catch phillipines timezone problem is...i have to deal with the account sellers, character sellers, items sellers, etc...during the whole morning cuz its when mostly of the Phillipines players go to bed. so that leaves me with less time to host anything. Adding to that i have DS to host, i have the Forum to clean and i have the rest of the players which need help aswell.
I alrdy do a lot of events, obviously for the most Europe timezone since im from GMT+0. That will never change cuz im not staying online for America nor Asia, im not ditching my wife and son just to host DS's or Events outside of my timezone.  :rolleyes:

NONONONONONONO U ARE FINE ma'am........this more directed towards the other gm's which have american time zones
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2013, 10:56 am by Night♀

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
There are PLENTY of events held in American time Zones, it just so happens that ET and Alexy do the 1v1 playoffs/bvg when the server is most active. On more than 1 occasion we have attempted to do 10v10s/bvg/keep away Later on in the day but could never find the players to participate. I sorry if you miss the events that myself/Ruin/Amnesia hold, But I know I for one try to do AT LEAST 1 event a day for the American/Canadian time zones.
There are PLENTY of events held in American time Zones, it just so happens that ET and Alexy do the 1v1 playoffs/bvg when the server is most active. On more than 1 occasion we have attempted to do 10v10s/bvg/keep away Later on in the day but could never find the players to participate. I sorry if you miss the events that myself/Ruin/Amnesia hold, But I know I for one try to do AT LEAST 1 event a day for the American/Canadian time zones.

i guess ill be on the look out then for early afternoon's... :police:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Amnesia is super active, and I honestly dunno how she finds the time because she's still a young'un and have school and stuff on top of it all, but at least she tries.

Recognition. \o/

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

While I will agree that attempts have been made to do events in American timezones, these events are often overlooked because of reasons you stated.  No one participates (mostly because no one wants to be bothered finding 10 people to squad with).  No one wants to do all that work.

Personally, I was spinning around in my computer chair with joy when I saw GM trivia come up the other day.  I think events that are geared towards individuals or small groups will work better. That might be all that's needed.  Events that people like.
I'm basically 40

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Karaoke event? *grabby hands*

And I saw the trivia event going and my brain decided to derp on me on questions I would've known. D:

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
While I will agree that attempts have been made to do events in American timezones, these events are often overlooked because of reasons you stated.  No one participates (mostly because no one wants to be bothered finding 10 people to squad with).  No one wants to do all that work.

Personally, I was spinning around in my computer chair with joy when I saw GM trivia come up the other day.  I think events that are geared towards individuals or small groups will work better. That might be all that's needed.  Events that people like.

It's actually a random squad of the first 10 people of each gender that PM the GM, i believe, no struggle of getting a whole squad is needed.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥

NONONONONONONO U ARE FINE ma'am........this more directed towards the other gm's which have american time zones

What particular time do you want to see events? Go by server time, please. As an American, I do mine when it's convenient and i'm not busy. So they end up being around 23:00 or later when other people don't have anything planned or when there's no server events going on.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
What particular time do you want to see events? Go by server time, please. As an American, I do mine when it's convenient and i'm not busy. So they end up being around 23:00 or later when other people don't have anything planned or when there's no server events going on.
Ma'am pls do more reflex event n sht pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis  :'(
Also, never seen ur event in last few weeks  :'( I'm am very sad
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2013, 04:30 pm by Jellyster
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Ma'am pls do more reflex event n sht pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis  :'(
Also, never seen ur event in last few weeks  :'( I'm am very sad

Aw, I did Reflex a few days ago but I think you were probably asleep/at school. BH still on hold for lack of interest from anyone except... you and two other people. I'll give it another shot on Monday though. :(

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Aw, I did Reflex a few days ago but I think you were probably asleep/at school. BH still on hold for lack of interest from anyone except... you and two other people. I'll give it another shot on Monday though. :(
:( All pve, no1 likes pvp events, makes me sad  :-[ But reflex event is nice, nice rewards also >:D :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
:( All pve, no1 likes pvp events, makes me sad  :-[ But reflex event is nice, nice rewards also >:D :police:

I know, the lack of interest is disappoint. Buuuuuuut I can see why people shy away from PK when there's nothing but trashtalk.(Coughcough, people don't trashtalk much during pvp events, all come pls)

I figure if you're thrown in with a random partner and...mostly imbalanced teams and you guys manage to win, erryone deserves nice itens. Choosing your own partner's boring anyway.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I know, the lack of interest is disappoint. Buuuuuuut I can see why people shy away from PK when there's nothing but trashtalk.(Coughcough, people don't trashtalk much during pvp events, all come pls)

I figure if you're thrown in with a random partner and...mostly imbalanced teams and you guys manage to win, erryone deserves nice itens. Choosing your own partner's boring anyway.
I'm a pvp event hoar and nobody trashtalks there, so no shy come plis  :'(
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

Like a hide and seek *cough havent seen one in all the months Ive played; Echo plis halp cough*

There's barely any regular PvP or any fun PvE since school started and most of the kiddies had to go "study hard".

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Like a hide and seek *cough havent seen one in all the months Ive played; Echo plis halp cough*

There's barely any regular PvP or any fun PvE since school started and most of the kiddies had to go "study hard".
I lurk around hoping I catch BvG, 1v1, 2v2 events before taking study breaks :rolleyes:
i feel like i'm dead