Epic Perfect World

Ratio Astral orbs -> EC

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
6 astral orbs for 1 ec? rly?

Wasted my time today in CoA...

Simple suggestion: change it back to how it was, 80ec for 480 orbs is sad

oh yeah and speeding up the exchange time wouldnt harm as well, its very slow atm
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2013, 08:38 pm by VookieCookie

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Ratio was never changed... But I can look into increasing the ECs / shortening the crafting speed.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Ratio was never changed... But I can look into increasing the ECs / shortening the crafting speed.
Yes please speed it up. the winning room gets a 3:1 ratio while 2nd and 3rd get 6:1 and last 9:1 which is a bit low considering the event takes 20-25min to complete if enough people are participating. I think a 2:1, 4:1 and 6:1 ratio would be more than fair.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Yes please speed it up. the winning room gets a 3:1 ratio while 2nd and 3rd get 6:1 and last 9:1 which is a bit low considering the event takes 20-25min to complete if enough people are participating. I think a 2:1, 4:1 and 6:1 ratio would be more than fair.

oh nvm I didnt know that ty for answer D:

<- dumb D:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Vookie i warned you ingame many times, moderate your comments.
You can suggest things instead of acting rude.

There is indeed a diferent ratio on the exchange, its not the same for every room, thats why its so cool to do this event  :-\ can compete for higher and better ratio exchange.
As Agatio said we can either speed up or add new exchange options like we did to the Rank 8 forges, exchange piles of Astral Orbs for Epic coins.

Can you guys tell us hows the attendance on it ? You see many people there ?

Also what do you think we could have there as another exchange options ? (except for supply tokens and event tokens please)

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Vookie i warned you ingame many times, moderate your comments.
You can suggest things instead of acting rude.

There is indeed a diferent ratio on the exchange, its not the same for every room, thats why its so cool to do this event  :-\ can compete for higher and better ratio exchange.
As Agatio said we can either speed up or add new exchange options like we did to the Rank 8 forges, exchange piles of Astral Orbs for Epic coins.

Can you guys tell us hows the attendance on it ? You see many people there ?

Also what do you think we could have there as another exchange options ? (except for supply tokens and event tokens please)

Not many ppl doing it, like 6-10 for each room

I can suggest r8 mats D:
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2013, 12:10 pm by VookieCookie