Epic Perfect World

Event Tokens

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Because you can abuse Ares and fire legion.

This ^

If you are someone like me who has 4-5 geared chars on one account, within one event, I could have several tokens already. Then couple that with NW, GM events etc, too easy and too fast.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
kinda like everyone owning a ferrari.
Lol basically this.

If you do bh on all your alts on your account, (what is it 20 per bh1?) every new day you could get one token, Stash it and stack them for multiple "rare" Items and be rich. (Would love the Idea) but no.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
I remember GM's saying "Event Token items are suppost to be rare" that was probably for Clouds which were 30 event tokens and had a nice value (3.5k ec's or something), making event tokens acc stashable will make it too easy as for GM's saying "they are suppost to be rare" + now that u made them posible to make with 50 Supply Tokens, 2 good NW's + everyday bh and maybe few Fire Legion Events done = Black or White cloud in like 1 week which used to be 1 month. Not so rare now eh

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Please don't make it stashable. I've already bought 6 30event token flyers for 3.6k each.  :tiger-12: :tiger-12:

Offline iAmMeOk

Ok, I think the point is clear. Lock this thread please.

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
Ok, I think the point is clear. Lock this thread please.

sorry but this was already bought up several times and like alot of people said,the items which are available to be bought via Event Tokens are supposed to be RARE and should take a bit of work.Making them stashable would again give people a chance to actually abuse a few events.

~Locked