Epic Perfect World

Astra

Offline Charismatic Angel

• Crazy, With a twist.
Hello, And welcome to the official Astra guild thread.
What exactly is Astra all about?
Well, here at Astra we do several things. Just to name a few- We help our Faction members out. Meaning no exclusion what so ever, If you need help..Then ask! We're more than glad to help. Helping out also means things such as; Helping out in PV, Helping you farm materials for that certain armor set that you've been tyring to get, And so on and so forth. We want everyone who joins to be happy. So we do our best to make sure it happens.

Events?
I know most people expect factions to events, but we can't do them 24/7, But we do infact..Do them. They aren't too frequent and the prizes aren't too spectacular, But the leader (raqu) Tries to do them every once and a while to cure the boredom that some people may be having.
-Yes, we will be starting trials this weekend/week. I don;t specifically know if this will be added to the event list, but i put it here to inform.

Event prizes.
Yes, the events do come with prizes and do infact have multiple and various rewards. I can provide a more detailed illustration of events and event prizes once we grow. But to provide an example; Trivia. 5 EC per round, And yes there are many many rounds.

Rules.
1. Respect one another. It's common curtosy to respect one another, wether you dislike the person or not.
2. Help each other. If you're not busy and a player is in need of some sort of help, find the time to help them.
3. No asking for positions. This is a big No. If we want you to be an Executor we'll talk to you seperatly. Don't bother asking, because the answer is no.
4. Absolutely, 100%.. No drama. If you and a faction mate are at a disagreement, PM an officer or someone of higher rank than you, or take it to PM's. Noone wants to see your drama.
5. And last, but not least.. Have fun. We want everyone in Astra to have as much fun as possible.

Special Rule-We are NOT One of them factions who constantly find the need to Spam WC in order to tick the Game Masters off. Of course i would like it if everyone who joins, to show RESPECT to them. There will be absolutely no trolling, screaming, cursing, or anything else of the sort in this faction. So if you enjoy doing the above, then leave. Kiss @$$ am i? I don't care, i'm tired of the disrespect towards the GM's and the idiotic immature children on this server that find the need to Start drama, Troll, and spam WC. Thank you.

Requirements to Join.
1. As of now (10/8/13) There are no level specifications. Meaning any level wether it be 1, May join the faction.
2. Must be Active. We're not going to accept you, then you turn up inactive for a week- If you're inactive for a week or more, you will be kicked..If you are inactive due to family issues, Be sure to contact an officer to inform us of your whereabouts or tell us "Family matters" And we will understand. Therefor, your One week limit will be extended prior to however long your family buisness needs to be taken care of.
3. Must be Fun, and Respectful. We understand you want to have fun, but you also must be respectful, just because we allow humor to a certain extent, you will not be disrespectful to any of your faction mates, We're practically family, and should treat each other like such.
(List will be updated with more in the future)

Leader(s)/Officers
1. raqu  -  Position  -  Leader
2. Charismatic  -  Position  -  Director
3.  NightWofly  -  Position  -  Executor
4.  iFatso  -  Position  -  Executor
5.  TankyMode  -  Position  -  Executor  - Buffing Account.(Barb)
6.  CharismaBaby  -  Position  -  Member  -  Buffing Account.(Cleric)

Guild Website: http://astraepw.shivtr.com/
Register there!
And anyone listed above you may whisper in order to join! Thanks for reading.

Thread may change at any time, Not all items listed are official, and are subject to change.
Last Edit: Oct 08, 2013, 09:48 pm by Charismatic Angel

DJBFF

Thanks charis, looks nice too ^^

• Crazy, With a twist.
Thankies. I try :3 Now go accept my thingy on the website and lemme make a notice ;O

DJBFF

Thankies. I try :3 Now go accept my thingy on the website and lemme make a notice ;O
ill add all the links n shyt to the site lol, u just focus on keeping the fac good while im in bed plz

• Crazy, With a twist.
Pshfffffff. Fine :c Lmao

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Good luck with your guild. ^-^

DJBFF

Good luck with your guild. ^-^
Thanks! ^^

We got kinda active members atm <3
One of the most organised guilds out there IMO.
substance..

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hello, And welcome to the official Astra guild thread.
What exactly is Astra all about?
Well, here at Astra we do several things. Just to name a few- We help our Faction members out. Meaning no exclusion what so ever, If you need help..Then ask! We're more than glad to help. Helping out also means things such as; Helping out in PV, Helping you farm materials for that certain armor set that you've been tyring to get, And so on and so forth. We want everyone who joins to be happy. So we do our best to make sure it happens.

Events?
I know most people expect factions to events, but we can't do them 24/7, But we do infact..Do them. They aren't too frequent and the prizes aren't too spectacular, But the leader (raqu) Tries to do them every once and a while to cure the boredom that some people may be having.
-Yes, we will be starting trials this weekend/week. I don;t specifically know if this will be added to the event list, but i put it here to inform.

Event prizes.
Yes, the events do come with prizes and do infact have multiple and various rewards. I can provide a more detailed illustration of events and event prizes once we grow. But to provide an example; Trivia. 5 EC per round, And yes there are many many rounds.

Rules.
1. Respect one another. It's common curtosy to respect one another, wether you dislike the person or not.
2. Help each other. If you're not busy and a player is in need of some sort of help, find the time to help them.
3. No asking for positions. This is a big No. If we want you to be an Executor we'll talk to you seperatly. Don't bother asking, because the answer is no.
4. Absolutely, 100%.. No drama. If you and a faction mate are at a disagreement, PM an officer or someone of higher rank than you, or take it to PM's. Noone wants to see your drama.
5. And last, but not least.. Have fun. We want everyone in Astra to have as much fun as possible.

Special Rule-We are NOT One of them factions who constantly find the need to Spam WC in order to tick the Game Masters off. Of course i would like it if everyone who joins, to show RESPECT to them. There will be absolutely no trolling, screaming, cursing, or anything else of the sort in this faction. So if you enjoy doing the above, then leave. Kiss @$$ am i? I don't care, i'm tired of the disrespect towards the GM's and the idiotic immature children on this server that find the need to Start drama, Troll, and spam WC. Thank you.

Requirements to Join.
1. As of now (10/8/13) There are no level specifications. Meaning any level wether it be 1, May join the faction.
2. Must be Active. We're not going to accept you, then you turn up inactive for a week- If you're inactive for a week or more, you will be kicked..If you are inactive due to family issues, Be sure to contact an officer to inform us of your whereabouts or tell us "Family matters" And we will understand. Therefor, your One week limit will be extended prior to however long your family buisness needs to be taken care of.
3. Must be Fun, and Respectful. We understand you want to have fun, but you also must be respectful, just because we allow humor to a certain extent, you will not be disrespectful to any of your faction mates, We're practically family, and should treat each other like such.
(List will be updated with more in the future)

Leader(s)/Officers
1. raqu  -  Position  -  Leader
2. Charismatic  -  Position  -  Director
3.  NightWofly  -  Position  -  Executor
4.  iFatso  -  Position  -  Executor
5.  TankyMode  -  Position  -  Executor  - Buffing Account.(Barb)
6.  CharismaBaby  -  Position  -  Member  -  Buffing Account.(Cleric)

Guild Website: http://astraepw.shivtr.com/
Register there!
And anyone listed above you may whisper in order to join! Thanks for reading.

Thread may change at any time, Not all items listed are official, and are subject to change.
Your faction sounds and is boring. But gl with it.
i feel like i'm dead

DJBFF

One of the most organised guilds out there IMO.
well, thanks, i just make up a lot of thoughts on the rules, but i don't try to be too strict.

Your faction sounds and is boring. But gl with it.
omg, u dun know our chats LOL, my cheeks hurt and i cry in these chats cause i laugh too much, we're quite fun, the rules aren't really too strict imo, i know a faction where we weren't even allowed to curse x.x

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Charismatic Angel   :normal-48:

gl with your fac.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

DJBFF

Charismatic Angel   :normal-48:

gl with your fac.
GOOD LUCK GIRL
as u can see, its my fac, since raqu is my character, so thanks xD charis is a nice girl and helping me out c:

DJBFF

u aint in it so u cant even know...