Epic Perfect World

The Start of Your Ending (XP v. HO TW 10/7)

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
XP have 72 5 minutes before tw we all saw that rebuf spot so plz xp don't lie if can't make your ppl stay in the pc for tw don't even try to tw :(

seriously need maths lessons.. 

we had 60-65 ish online prior to TW, some of which were buff alts, and some didn't have hours.. about 50-60 went in TW, from which quite alot left after the first 30 mins, due to work/school. or simply went  to bed as they had rl stuff the day after.  from my squad alone 3 people left for rl matters few minutes in, TW, even one of our main cata barb left after first few minutes of TW as he got called up for work. we still held you up for 2 hours having 2-3 squads less than you guys.  not making excuses, but the fact is fact and we are still happy with the result given what we went in with.

anyways.  not sure how you saw 72 5 mins before TW at some buff spot, cause we had a few of our squads split up and get in TWs from different locations (mainly due to lag and ease of access), I guess if you were counting all your guys that was at some random buff spot counting us aswell, then it might've pushed the numbers upto 72, or you simply can't count, that would makes sense.

if can't make your ppl stay in the pc for tw don't even try to tw :(

why? people have work/school/sleep basically shit to do in rl, not all can be online for TW, which is understandable, last time i checked rl > game .. sorry that you feel otherwise, for us it's just a game and we had fun win or lose.

anyways. no point talking about "could haves" & "should haves"  it is what it is, and everyone did good with what they had,  we'll see you next week.

anyways..
At the end of the day it was a very good TW. HO had a lot of fun and I am quite certain that XP had fun as well even if they lost. Talking about numbers is trivial, we could all see that HO had more than XP did but it wasn't as drastic as people might think. You had enough to defend HO for quite a while but not enough to attack really.

I for one enjoy TW's like these instead of those boring noshows or one push wars.

^ +1
At-least someone from  HO doesn't have their ego block their senses.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
can some gm lock this thread already? people are going to pointlessly argue more and more no matter what 1 person says.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
0/10 as always

Mad as always

Offline Gex

• Haters gonna hate,potatoes gonna potate.
I don't see any sense qqing about numbers.
Not our job your people not active , I bet you have 180+ in guild too so silence plis.

[move]P.S:Pm Covenant for spark3,genie spark and still die lessons[/move]
Roses are red , violets are blue , i have 5 fingers and the middle is for you.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Calm down and just say good fight :)
Most people take this game way too serious.

Quote from: Agatio
And with these kind words we can close the topic  :)