Epic Perfect World

The Start of Your Ending (XP v. HO TW 10/7)

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Wow, I must be famous. Everyone knows I was in ducks when I first started playing.

You were in Ducks until a couple of weeks ago.

Offline Vionn

You were in Ducks until a couple of weeks ago.
? I've been in Xpend longer than I was in Ducks. I left a long time ago.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
0 tactic, TW is not mass PK, video good if u're going to sleep, wtf is this music? supposed to make us sad?

Offline Bixos

0 tactic, TW is not mass PK, video good if u're going to sleep, wtf is this music? supposed to make us sad?
It's called music taste lol, not everyone enjoys super duper hyper stuff
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

:normal-18:

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
What? We were outnumbered like 1.8:1. I don't understand how 20v200 is Xpend logic since we were outnumbered almost 2:1 which is what Pauze said. Also, it took around 2 hours for you to beat us when we were heavily outnumbered, you had at least 3 pts more than we did.
ill go ahead and admit we had 94 online at the start of the tw, but im pretty sure it wouldnt have been a 2 hour tw if we had our 4 deff pts atack aswell. our last push we did a full push and that took like what, 50% of your crystal '-'?

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
ok ppl keep the arguing/flaming/insults to yourselves unless you want this thread locked/removed as well
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline Flavor

• Tenshi
  • <3Jan
  • Characters: PearlieKyun
Just say good fight and move on.
Lots of people are really serious about this game.

Offline Neveroutplayed

• Xpendable
  • Don't ban pls

MADNESS after losing TW

Offline lnuYasha

• Beginner
  • Si vis pacem, para bellum
At the end of the day it was a very good TW. HO had a lot of fun and I am quite certain that XP had fun as well even if they lost. Talking about numbers is trivial, we could all see that HO had more than XP did but it wasn't as drastic as people might think. You had enough to defend HO for quite a while but not enough to attack really.

I for one enjoy TW's like these instead of those boring noshows or one push wars.

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.
Great vid, and indeed it was fun.
#Respect xpend for putting up a great fight outnumbered.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
No, i'm not saying FBI is better than us, i'm saying how do you lose 1v60. ???
XP lost vs TheClick PWI guild shame.

Offline Sensho

• Hang☆Over
Nice vid  :police: Gf xp :sad:

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
At the end of the day it was a very good TW. HO had a lot of fun and I am quite certain that XP had fun as well even if they lost. Talking about numbers is trivial, we could all see that HO had more than XP did but it wasn't as drastic as people might think. You had enough to defend HO for quite a while but not enough to attack really.

I for one enjoy TW's like these instead of those boring noshows or one push wars.
This. It was pure fun! Gf HO