Epic Perfect World

The Start of Your Ending (XP v. HO TW 10/7)

Offline RugFugger

• Beginner
Easy mode. Hardly tryin'.

If you don't want to watch the whole thing...

The TL;DR version is in the first 20 seconds. :)

Offline iAmMeOk

How many times people gonna post PK vids and get them locked cause it only starts drama?

Offline ƦƖƘƲƊƠƲ

• I am pathetic
ɢɢ
ɴιce vιdeo , ɴιce мυѕιc

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Fun TW. Outnumbered 2:1. Check sig.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Fun TW. Outnumbered 2:1. Check sig.
gz on making yourself look even more stupid by showing us how fbi beat us, while we beat you. Basically what you're saying is that you're even worse than fbi? gj

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
GF
cya next week :normal-1:

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
gz on making yourself look even more stupid by showing us how fbi beat us, while we beat you. Basically what you're saying is that you're even worse than fbi? gj
OWNED!!!
Go back home Pauze, you just got schooled.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
OWNED!!!
Go back home Pauze, you just got schooled.

That't not what he was implying at all. One can look at a statement in whatever light they want but it does not make it so. I can interpret that statement and signature myself in a manner that doesn't reflect negatively on either faction... anyways doesn't matter make whatever you wish of it, whatever makes you lot happy.

I didn't watch the video yet, as i'm at uni. atm, also i was there a the TW i know what happened and i must say, that was one of the best TWs I've had in a long time. So much fun with the 50 or so we had. One can only hope for the next TWs to be just as good if not better. 

Anyways. good job HO, see you next week.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline BriEsT

• Don
  Aw cute video me like !!1

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
That't not what he was implying at all. One can look at a statement in whatever light they want but it does not make it so. I can interpret that statement and signature myself in a manner that doesn't reflect negatively on either faction... anyways doesn't matter make whatever you wish of it, whatever makes you lot happy.

I didn't watch the video yet, as i'm at uni. atm, also i was there a the TW i know what happened and i must say, that was one of the best TWs I've had in a long time. So much fun with the 50 or so we had. One can only hope for the next TWs to be just as good if not better. 

Anyways. good job HO, see you next week.
you're litterly the 1st XP member that has actually said "good job ho, see you next week". atleast thats one xp member who can take a loss.

Offline SHINIGAMI

shh why u coment u camped white vodo all tw very good psy  go back to your curry cave

I did what i had to under my circumstances which WAS camping white for hte most part. Thank you for your compliment though, even though u meant it sarcastically. If you find such a cave let me know, it'll be a heaven for me given my geological background, also i love the amount of attention you pay me, where as i hardly saw you in that TW or maybe i just didn't care to take notice.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
No, i'm not saying FBI is better than us, i'm saying how do you lose 1v60. ???

Offline SHINIGAMI

No, i'm not saying FBI is better than us, i'm saying how do you lose 1v60. ???

You're pathetic.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
You're pathetic.
I giggled.

P.S Good fight HO.  :-X
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.