Epic Perfect World

TRUE FORM bug?

Offline uzzisero

Anyone help please.. my char. is a barbarian and i cant learn my tiger skills.  when talking to the skill trainer i see the skill "true form" but ive already learned that skill. actually it is now at "true form sage level".  When clicking the true form skill at the skill trainer it says that "Unable to learn the skill" and bcos of that i cannot learn the next tiger form skills..

Please help is there anyway i can fix this or im wondering if it is realy a bug or ive mistaken sumthing b4 gettin the sage version.

ive attached a picture :)

Thanks!

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Anyone help please.. my char. is a barbarian and i cant learn my tiger skills.  when talking to the skill trainer i see the skill "true form" but ive already learned that skill. actually it is now at "true form sage level".  When clicking the true form skill at the skill trainer it says that "Unable to learn the skill" and bcos of that i cannot learn the next tiger form skills..

Please help is there anyway i can fix this or im wondering if it is realy a bug or ive mistaken sumthing b4 gettin the sage version.

ive attached a picture :)

Thanks!

If you mean the mighty forms... you already have it? Look under the "True Form" on your skillbar.

Nevermind I read it wrong. :sad:  Try learning skills further along the pages and see if the others light up.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline uzzisero

what i really want is the sunder skill but i cant go further on the tiger skills because of the problem.. is there by any chance to reset my sage skill?

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
http://epicpw.com/support/barb-skill-bugged/15/

Found this for you.  Agatio gave an answer there.

Seems like china devs did not predict that someone can learn upgraded True Form and Panda Form without having lvl 1 True Form. Such issues only on pservers.
So there is no fix for it without editing the character.  yay more work for me!  :)
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Yeah just PM me name of your character and I will help you.

But I am really unsure how did you get this problem and can't learn lvl 1 True Form, IF all newly created barbs start with this skill already learned, unless the barb was made months ago...

Offline uzzisero

i dont know how it happend. maybe sumthing went wrong when i learn my true form skill up to the mighty level without learning the other skills first.

well thanks for the help sir Agatio. it save me a sweat :)

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
If you have the sage form, don't bother about lvling the old true form..
It just shows up like this, same for venos.

Last Edit: Jan 11, 2015, 10:38 pm by Angelala
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
I might be the only one. But make sure u have enough Coin to Purchase the skill. lol.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
I might be the only one. But make sure u have enough Coin to Purchase the skill. lol.

'when talking to the skill trainer i see the skill "true form" but ive already learned that skill. actually it is now at "true form sage level"

He has the sage form.
Last Edit: Jan 26, 2014, 08:04 am by Imisandre
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Yeah just PM me name of your character and I will help you.

But I am really unsure how did you get this problem and can't learn lvl 1 True Form, IF all newly created barbs start with this skill already learned, unless the barb was made months ago...

after last update my barb also can learn this skill, but since I got all skills learned already I am not going talk to skill master at all, but something must be wrong with that.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The skill shows up again for venos and barbs after you learn the mighty/spirit forms regardless if you had the lv3 skill beforehand.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
The skill shows up again for venos and barbs after you learn the mighty/spirit forms regardless if you had the lv3 skill beforehand.
^This.

and I think it has that extra one for when you want to change your cultivation. (Sage to demon, vise versa). I think, I'm not to positive to lazy to test it.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
From the ss I noticed he is trying to learn basic skills in Heaven, you can only learn  your sage skills there, and the level 100 Celestial Sage skills there. Also it already shows he has "Mighty True Form" the advanced true form. All barbs show level 1 true form after learning those skills. It is a bug that I think is from official.

Level 30 base