Epic Perfect World

Our minds

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
A documentary I was watching yesterday.
About the neurons in our brains and how they shape our personalities and emotions.

Its very straight forward and factual. Don't expect a Sponge Bob lesson '-'

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
A documentary I was watching yesterday.
About the neurons in our brains and how they shape our personalities and emotions.

Its very straight forward and factual. Don't expect a Sponge Bob lesson '-'

Propaganda. '-'

We all come from Ask and Embla, first two humans created by the gods. They received corporeal and spiritual gifts from Odin.
It is Odin who has given us personalities and emotions, not this fake prophet called Athene.

Nice video tho.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Qliqi

• Stand for something or fall for Anything!
Love those documentaries - seen the one about quantum physics too?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Propaganda. '-'

We all come from Ask and Embla, first two humans created by the gods. They received corporeal and spiritual gifts from Odin.
It is Odin who has given us personalities and emotions, not this fake prophet called Athene.

Nice video tho.
okayyyyy braaaa

Athene is the researcher?
Why all religious debaters take a scientist and change his name into a religion
"Darwinism" worse argument in history of rational thinking.

Love those documentaries - seen the one about quantum physics too?

Yea they talk about it in this documentary too
Chapter 2

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
okayyyyy braaaa

Athene is the researcher?
Why all religious debaters take a scientist and change his name into a religion
"Darwinism" worse argument in history of rational thinking.

people believe in religion because they lack the mental capacity to think for themselves, so they leech off of someone elses words and claim it as their own so that they can feel like they're putting in their 2 cents to the world. most people who follow a religion know squat about it. they repeat what someone shoves down their throat and says "believe this or else".

when they're faced with a conclusion with hard evidence to support it, they just brush it off because its not the mainstream thinking that they are told to follow. rather they believe things that are majorly illogical because the word "God" is attached to it. then when someone tells them their wrong in a polite way, they freak out and condemn the person as a heathen and go back to blindly walking their dark path, because its much easier to follow than to lead. a lot less thinking involved.

from my personal experiences, i know theres some higher power out there. but until something reveals itself as to what it is (demon, angel, devil, or god), its all anonymous beings. could be an alien with cloaking technology, or it could be a mass of energy with a conscious.

but where science will attempt to prove something because we wish to know why, religion simply says it is because it is, and you shouldn't ask why, because thats blasphemy.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
/sarcasm off

??? get it

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i believe in God. because everything that happened and lead to our evolution had super small probability of ever happening, and for those almost impossible things to occur/succeed every single time for thousands if not millions of times, surely someone must've been giving us a hand.

kinda like a sin consecutively getting x3 -int on his r8 top 10,000+  times. must be hack or GM. :D
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?

kinda like a sin consecutively getting x3 -int on his r8 top 10,000+  times. must be hack or GM. :D

lmao

Didn't expect this thread to go religious debate way, buuuuut since it has.
I grew up in christian home but the only reason I don't dismiss religion completely is 'coz
us a humans can't get our minds around some questions, namely

Where did matter come from? You can't tell me all the matter in the universe (or multi universes ) was there since
forever. When is the beginning of forever?

haha and, if matter just was in this world of physics as we know it w/o the influence of a God, there is no reason at all to assume that this "realm" of life as we know it is the only one.

Deep stuff meng, deep stuff. Humans need a begin and end ~ hence religion(whether it be real or made up) 

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
lmao

Didn't expect this thread to go religious debate way, buuuuut since it has.
I grew up in christian home but the only reason I don't dismiss religion completely is 'coz
us a humans can't get our minds around some questions, namely

Where did matter come from? You can't tell me all the matter in the universe (or multi universes ) was there since
forever. When is the beginning of forever?

haha and, if matter just was in this world of physics as we know it w/o the influence of a God, there is no reason at all to assume that this "realm" of life as we know it is the only one.

Deep stuff meng, deep stuff. Humans need a begin and end ~ hence religion(whether it be real or made up)
well said.I'm not that into religion but i really do believe in God.
our beliefs or how we perceive God may or may not be proven wrong in the future.
However, I really believe that in due time science will prove that there really is a God. Right now we do
not possess the knowledge or means to prove that, but maybe one day we will. Also the
Universe is so big that it wouldn't be impossible for other life forms or realms to exist either.
the future offers limitless possibilities.

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x