Epic Perfect World

B>Event Tokens

Offline Rivaille

So I'm new to the game, I understand Epic Coins but I have no idea how to get Event Tokens. I would really like to buy some but I am unsure as to what the prices are, so just name a price and I'll work with it. I need 20.. Thanks!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Well considering that event tokens are 60 supply tokens to craft, and a supply tokens are 1:2 with EC, the price of 1 event token is roughly 120 EC. However, because there are other ways of gaining it the price drops down by 20-40 EC per token (or even more depending on seller). They are however pricey and in the end do not affect your game-play in any sort of way. My advice would be get your necessary things like gears/levels etc first and then worry about the tokens.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Well considering that event tokens are 60 supply tokens to craft, and a supply tokens are 1:2 with EC, the price of 1 event token is roughly 120 EC. However, because there are other ways of gaining it the price drops down by 20-40 EC per token (or even more depending on seller). They are however pricey and in the end do not affect your game-play in any sort of way. My advice would be get your necessary things like gears/levels etc first and then worry about the tokens.

^ this, you cannot buy them you have to buy the items, since they're not actually tradeable.

Also, instead of creating threads please use the forums search option, you'll find answers to many of your questions are already on here. ^-^