Epic Perfect World

Grand Master Bloodfeast vs Robbert 5-0

Offline Triality#1

I'm not sure what I can say about this video...that was a battle of ego.
Firstly, as far as gear goes, most people will agree that he's the best geared sin in APS. There's no denying that. If every sin could match that damage, we'd probably see more dead bms via more interesting combos for sure.
1 thing that I find really funny about this video, is that even without spark, he's able to kill a r8 def camper, while most sins (including me) can't really kill a r8 camper with 2x spark. As for his leaping. Well, it's a skill. Sauf, you're a wizard, how can you trash people on their leaping skills?
Most people shouldn't laugh at the bm dying, but that he died in r8, from normal attacks.
Next,
it's not the day to blame, i asked him for some serious rounds since he went all serious gamer, denied and left
...What the heck?
With all that crying and rage, I'd have thought you were serious, weird.
Next,
Next up Robbert 1v1 with barber.

Not sure you should be talking, you can't 1v1.
Lastly,
more luck next time s1r :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Usually people who brag others successes in 1v1s, can't 1v1 themselves. It's true that I bring up some scores at points during a discussion, but most people know that I can 1v1.
Well, hope you enjoyed my 2 cents (which compared to your 2 cents, it's probably like 100 bucks), here's probably the most balanced analysis of the video.
Have fun.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I'm not sure what I can say about this video...that was a battle of ego.
Firstly, as far as gear goes, most people will agree that he's the best geared sin in APS. There's no denying that.
There are 2 sins better in aps gear, but one sucks so bad he's not worth mentioning.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Triality#1

There are 2 sins better in aps gear, but one sucks so bad he's not worth mentioning.
Thanks for saying that, but what does it have in conjunction with this video?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Thanks for saying that, but what does it have in conjunction with this video?
Just saying :police:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I didn't even watch it but I have 1 thing to say. Tell Gakido to 1vs1 ANYONE in dragon vs dragon, u'll find it way more entertaining

Telling he's god etc, lol, U guys are sad, he dies in 5 sec to Ralph aka UnPopular(he prob has even diff name now) and U could ask how? Simple, equal gears

Have a nice day

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
I didn't even watch it but I have 1 thing to say. Tell Gakido to 1vs1 ANYONE in dragon vs dragon, u'll find it way more entertaining

Telling he's god etc, lol, U guys are sad, he dies in 5 sec to Ralph aka UnPopular(he prob has even diff name now) and U could ask how? Simple, equal gears

Have a nice day
Ralph? Really? He dies to r8 bm, how can you even compare?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Triality#1

Ralph? Really? He dies to r8 bm, how can you even compare?
If you ever play a sin with that level of gear, you'll see that the outcome is based off tidal luck. Commoner (Ralph), has the same level of gear (give or take about 30 Dex attributes), however, if he plays like he did back when we both had 2x int bracers, he'll probably win most of the time.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
if i had a sin with that super Level gear i still won't tick Robbert's charm.  Gakido is super skilled player with super gears. rob said it wasn't a serious  1vs1 anyways.   :P

Gakido #1
Robbert#1
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Sit down amateurs

CHuTon or w/e #1 on game

Offline Jeromey

• Memories divided within.
  • Y mad @ serious gamer :-[
The last music choice is full rage  :-[

Offline Bixos

Gakido master of masters
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline Crystali

• Mad?
  • Faction: Worms
if i had a sin with that super Level gear i still won't tick Robbert's charm.  Gakido is super skilled player with super gears. rob said it wasn't a serious  1vs1 anyways.   :P

Gakido #1
Robbert#1
Actually you would tick his charm wtf?

Crystali-150SIN

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Actually you would tick his charm wtf?

:normal-2: :normal-2:

RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Triality#1

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Doesn't matter which kind of gears that guy has (ralph) he will always be killed. He got killed by a white voodoo psy and cried about it.  :))
Wrong.

Offline Neveroutplayed

• Xpendable
  • Don't ban pls

MADNESS after losing TW