Epic Perfect World

is this where we report user name violations?

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
Just speaking with a person who was in wc with a chinese or japanese alphabet symbol name. This was against TOS last I looked at the rules. I mentioned this to them and why it was the rule and they said they didnt care.

If this is still the rule, this person needs a GM to tell them to change their name I guess. They said the GM didnt bother them before about it so, maybe that rule changed?

my toon is Cobia

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Why do you care?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Names with foreign characters (i.e chinese or japanese) aren't against the rules, as long as they aren't offensive (rule 3). It's not even possible anymore to use different character for your name other than a_Z.  It was possible for short time due to name filter bug, but such names aren't big issue for us.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Its hard for someone to pm him/her who don't know how to type it  :)) yolo

BTW YOU DOING QUESTS?  :monkey-20:

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
Names with foreign characters (i.e chinese or japanese) aren't against the rules, as long as they aren't offensive (rule 3). It's not even possible anymore to use different character for your name other than a_Z.  It was possible for short time due to name filter bug, but such names aren't big issue for us.

Ok, Thanks for your quick reply Aga. I thought names had to be able to be typed by English keyboards for some reason.

Deja

And, yes doing quests...sue me lol

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
english keyboards o.o
I can type chinese on my english keyboard.
Not that I know what most of it means since my chinese sucks *sob*I'm chinese too QAQ but yeah.

啊
不  才 大是大非十分  污染日

Like that.
(:

Offline Ai<3

• Cuddle 24/7
  • ✿❀wormsepw.shivtr.com❀✿
  • Faction: Worms
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿