Epic Perfect World

Revolution of duckface

substance..

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The irony.. I cant.  :'(

Offline Nana 2.0

Even the device you're using to take a picture is telling you to stop.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Stop posting on forums and take a knife to the throat you worthless arab piece of shit. There is not a single person on the forums who likes or appreciates anything you post, and nobody would feel anything but pure apathy if you were to die a slow and painful cancerous death.

That Escalated quickly...

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
That Escalated quickly...

Your overused and old meme is not amusing or witty in the slightest. Please stop.

Mature!
Refer to above comment.
Stop posting on forums and take a knife to the throat you worthless arab piece of shit. There is not a single person on the forums who likes or appreciates anything you post, and nobody would feel anything but pure apathy if you were to die a slow and painful cancerous death.
Who are u
substance..

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Your overused and old meme is not amusing or witty in the slightest. Please stop.

Mature!
Refer to above comment.

I have never seen such high lvls of anger I believe they are over 9000!

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I have never seen such high lvls of anger I believe they are over 9000!

Your wit is as sharp as a brick!

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
For goodness sake will you all just grow up and stop acting like kids on every thread.

Locking before this gets out of hand.