Epic Perfect World

where it at

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
2.   No harassing or insulting other players This includes, real life/family insults, racism, sexual harassment.
       Breaking this rule will result in the following:
1st. Player will be muted for 1 day. (The Staff on EPW do not tolerate family insults nor racism).
2nd. If the player continues with the harassment the account in question will be banned for 2 days. (This implicates returning with an alt character/account to keep the problems going).
3rd. Ultimately if the player continues causing problems and insulting other players, the IP related to that account and related accounts will be banned permanently.
- breaking the rule's too much  :normal-18: -
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Each time you guys make a topic with videos it always end up like this.

Maybe we should just remove them once you guys simply crearte them ? would be easier and less insults, bad comments, etc...  :-\

scxclfbdnkgw

hi guys pls keep it respectful, no need to flame :normal-1:

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Each time you guys make a topic with videos it always end up like this.

Maybe we should just remove them once you guys simply crearte them ? would be easier and less insults, bad comments, etc...  :-\
why doesnt agatio just add the option for the creator of the thread to lock it before even posting it?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
why doesnt agatio just add the option for the creator of the thread to lock it before even posting it?

This would lead to people locking threads where debate's are happening so that they "win" by default.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
???

HO need to learn basic maths as WELL as manners?  :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
hang over have a math teacher irl aka ibi  :police:

scxclfbdnkgw

This is the fckin internet yo. Even worse, this is a game. Noone cares about insults. If people are going to feel offended because someone insulted them over the internet, then well, why do they even use it lmao.
i'm glad you realize that this is for laughs and not you're taking it seriously like sara-jean is who's trying to get me banned or something.  :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42: :normal-42:

some people take this too seriously. everyone i've talked to actually laughed when they saw the random stuff i put in the video  :normal-2:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
I actually do not need to be invited, thats why i'm a GM ?
Pretty obvious.

Now keep it clean and moderate the language towards otehr people.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
hang over have a math teacher irl aka ibi  :police:

LOL TRUE!
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

scxclfbdnkgw

I actually do not need to be invited, thats why i'm a GM ?
Pretty obvious.

Now keep it clean and moderate the language towards otehr people.
ok thanks big guy  :normal-42: :normal-35: :normal-50: :normal-47: :normal-45:
This is the fckin internet yo. Even worse, this is a game. Noone cares about insults. If people are going to feel offended because someone insulted them over the internet, then well, why do they even use it lmao.

Also, your name wasn't mentioned. Noone insulted you so you got nothing to do with this so just let us fight each other instead of locking / deleting the thread because nowadays forums can get more entertaining than game since server dead as fck.

Just because your guild mass PK once in 2 days doesn't mean the server is dead.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Just because you're a GM doesn't mean you can abuse your power as one, such as, locking a thread because of downers who take game too seriously.

Also, what do you think we are? Kindergarten? Fck it. I'm 13 and I take things less serious than people who are dimensions older than me, you know why? Because it's internet sir. Things ain't serious here so chillax and let people talk instead of locking threads over small things.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
What you think its correct is one thing and whats actually correct is another  :rolleyes:

What makes you think the internet means no respect towards anyone ? your 13 years od existance ?
If you don't know or don't wanna respect other people is your choice, but we will not tolerate it here.

Also what you seen on the internet doesn't really bother us, we hae our rules and our ways of maintain things as calm as possible, is you think you could come ehre and bring chaos into the comunity you are rpetty wrong. Many tried and many failed.

Oh yea and i dont abuse my powers, if locking a topic where 5 pages are about "F*** You" and "You have down syndrome" is abusing powers then im gladly abusing them.

And don't tell me to relax when apparently you are the only one here thats getting mad  :rolleyes: be happy im allowing even all this kind of comments. I doubt Agatio would even let the topic here, would probably be deleted already  :-X