Epic Perfect World

I am cute AF.

1. None of the niqqs actually posted anything offensive.
2. You just called them niqqs (which is for 'niggas' obviously or 'qqing niggas', idk :), and is racist and offensive)
3. You just said supports don't do their job, yet there's nothing to be done.
4. You started calling out on favoritism.

And you still wonder how come you're the one getting warnings?

Okay listen, Kelvin was the one that said nigga in the first place, i reported them, so he was the one starting 'nigga'
If you haven't seen the posts you shouldn't be talking, SHINI made a t-shirt with something about 9/11
Besides that, their comments didn't got deleted even shouting with 'nigga' and with '9/11'
So please before you say something, get your facts right mate.
~#Favorism
substance..

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Okay listen, Kelvin was the one that said nigga in the first place, i reported them, so he was the one starting 'nigga'
If you haven't seen the posts you shouldn't be talking, SHINI made a t-shirt with something about 9/11
Besides that, their comments didn't got deleted even shouting with 'nigga' and with '9/11'
~#SuckBigDick2k13

hahahaha greasy hair

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
~#Favorism

You stupid horseface, Kelvin is black, you're not. There's a HUGE difference. And 9/11 could have many meanings. Hey, I even have a cousin who got married on September 11th, 2007. So if he wanted to celebrate his anniversary, he could buy a 9/11 t-shirt. :)

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo
You stupid horseface, Kelvin is black, you're not. There's a HUGE difference. And 9/11 could have many meanings. Hey, I even have a cousin who got married on September 11th, 2007. So if he wanted to celebrate his anniversary, he could buy a 9/11 t-shirt. :)

So because he's black he can call me out with nigga? What kind of logic you have, bruv?
And chillax with the cussing, no need for it, besides..
9/11 > Islam > that's why he was reffering to me..
So again, don't try to state facts, when they don't make sense............. bruv.
substance..

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
So because he's black he can call me out with nigga? What kind of logic you have, bruv?
So again, don't try to state facts, when they don't make sense............. bruv.

Your logic is even worse, 'bruv'. What has Islam and 9/11 got to do with you? You're not even american, 'bruv'. They already got Sarah Jessica Parker, 'bruv'.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Why so mad? You start the insults, then get mad when u get moderated. Bruv
i feel like i'm dead
Your logic is even worse, 'bruv'. What has Islam and 9/11 got to do with you? You're not even american, 'bruv'. They already got Sarah Jessica Parker, 'bruv'.

He stated 9/11 on a shirt that i 'would wear'
9/11 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
substance..

Offline Bre.

• lelo.

He definitely mad, bruv. :( It's sad life. Bruv

When did i started insults? Kelvin called me out and started shouting nigga, SHINI made a t-shirt with 9/11 that i would wear.... if i react i get warned and the topic gets locked down.
~#Favorism <<<<
substance..
He definitely mad, bruv. :( It's sad life. Bruv

You just got outplayed.
substance..

Offline Bre.

• lelo.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

uglyyyyy

When the goddess of gifs uses a gif to insult your 'fashion', job is done.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
When the goddess of gifs uses a gif to insult your 'fashion', job is done.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You should just stop posting useless threads then? Another grab at attention; new story plis.