Epic Perfect World

Freezing screen

Offline katha

Hy, can you please to make somehting with freezing screen when u do something else too ? I play the game and also play on facebook and i hate  when the screen is freezing and i can't see what my char is doing ... I hope you can make somethin with it . Thanks

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor

Offline Psychosis

• Random
  • Characters: Legit, aoki, Altair
I play minecraft, and EPW at the same time usually, it's most likely your comp not being able to run both at once.
Legit-WB Asesinato-WR Aero- MG Altair- Sin
String- EA Psychosis- Psy Peermato- EP
Vortex- Seeker Pot- EP Bowydude- EA
 aoki- DB McDiehler- SB Flexing- WF

Offline tragedy

My screen freezes as well, even if I just click the desktop. Some of the other servers have this problem, too, and others don't. It's not just our computers not being able to hand it since it's not like this on every server. There must be a way to change it from a freezing client to a non-freezing one. I agree with katha: it sucks :P
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
its nothing about cimputers, Perfect World will always freeze if you click outside the actual game. theres no other way around.

Offline Angel

• CoffeeFANCLUBB <3
  • 私は天使です - Watashi wa tenshi desu~!
oh lol THATS what you meant, i thought you meant it got stuck, but yeah, for all the perfect world servers, the clients screen will always stop until u go back to it, as evil said.