Epic Perfect World

PK Items Drop

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
 ^-^ Well i know this sounds weird,but this day i witnessed an item that has been droped on PK. A black cloud,DS with 22Dex Engrave and Warsong Belt 21 Dex/Str,.. And my qustion is this.. It is possible to report to a GM or Talk to a GM for a help to retrive the item? Thank you in Advance. :D
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Unfortunately not.

You have the option to bind items or buy guardians scrolls, so it at your own risk and the items will not be recovered. That's damn unlucky but how it goes, I'm afraid.

If you believe something went wrong, feel free to provide evidence on the helpdesk, but if it was just a PK drop cause of no scrolls, the items won't be recovered, I don't think.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline milco342

^-^ Well i know this sounds weird,but this day i witnessed an item that has been droped on PK. A black cloud,DS with 22Dex Engrave and Warsong Belt 21 Dex/Str,.. And my qustion is this.. It is possible to report to a GM or Talk to a GM for a help to retrive the item? Thank you in Advance. :D

Its the person who Dropped its fault really if you are red name and if you dont have a guardian scroll you have a chance to drop a item when you die

I highly Doubt that a GM is going to get the item back for the player as it is a part of the game
150 R8 barb tanker_
150 R8 sin Cant_see_me
150 R8 Mystic Flaba
150 R8 Seeker Seekz
150 R8 Barb Bangzas

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
Ohhh well thats very sad. :D poor lil friend. He stash it on the other toon with a red name and forgot that his orher toon has no Guardian Scroll.. :) By the way.. Thnx Guys

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Its pretty much what Azry already said. PK drops belong to the person who took the pk kill. As much as me in my own opinion, think ppl should be fair players, and give it back, its up to ppl own head to give it or not.

And more in this server where GS cost very litle and you can stash a bunch of them.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
aawwww, Akeldama that's very bad of what happend to your friend... a lessons to us all, make always sure that you are stashed up with GS, coz you never knows what might happend...

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
no . its the player's fault not buying guardian scrolls or check if their is guardian scrolls in inventory

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Is sad that some people don't give back the items,is true,but the good thing is that epw is a nice server,is balanced and u can farm the ws belt and other items back very easily,takes just 3-4 h of work.

vlntbty

Yep, always remember to have GS on all chars or bind the items. GMs won't get them back. lol

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
 ??? For only 3-4 Hours? But how?

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
w3w
GS and Bind items if you are in PK mode, it's kinda part of the whole reason lots pk to get drops when you forget or are unprepared, I know you can use skills and pots to  look in your inventory to see how many GS you have and try to nail you till you pop like a pinata.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
You want pk drops back?

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
You could try talking to the person who took the items, but I doubt you will ever get them back. Sorry for that. :sad:
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
You have the option to bind items or buy guardians scrolls, so it at your own risk and the items will not be recovered. That's damn unlucky but how it goes, I'm afraid.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: