Epic Perfect World

Involvement of GM's in different factions

scatterer3

Hello everyone,

I will make it short. The GM's shouldn't be involved in factions! Why?

A faction which contains a GM (due to the interests that this fact arouses) grows faster and creates an unbalance in the faction economy. I think this act isn't fair, and I don't blame gamers, I blame the GM's, being in a faction is not mandatory to PK, or just keep it low please, everyone knows who is who nowadays...

Please do this favor to every faction that is trying to grow up and participate in TW's, which doesn't contain a GM!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Hello everyone,

I will make it short. The GM's shouldn't be involved in factions! Why?

A faction which contains a GM (due to the interests that this fact arouses) grows faster and creates an unbalance in the faction economy. I think this act isn't fair, and I don't blame gamers, I blame the GM's, being in a faction is not mandatory to PK, or just keep it low please, everyone knows who is who nowadays...

Please do this favor to every faction that is trying to grow up and participate in TW's, which doesn't contain a GM!
Imo I don't think it causes any problems, I do wish they would keep their non-GM alts on the downlow though. Its not like they use their gm char to aid that faction in any way. If you suspect something is up, get proof and simply report it to the admin.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
If GMs even ARE playing on some alts, no one should know they are GMs, they would avoid QQs about it.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I thought GM's couldn't play on their other chars.  Butttt...I do agree that if there are gm's on alts in other factions, it shouldn't be known. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

scxclfbdnkgw

I thought GM's couldn't play on their other chars.  Butttt...I do agree that if there are gm's on alts in other factions, it shouldn't be known. 
shouldn't be allowed

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
shouldn't be allowed
pretty sure it is allowed aslong as they arn't known. Who likes to take care of brats all day and not get to kill them on other toons?

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
I dont have a problem with a gm char having an alt, i do care if those are in a faction.

scxclfbdnkgw

pretty sure it is allowed
yes, that's the problem. you seem to have a hard time understanding basic English.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I don't particularly mind if a GM plays the game (they have every right to), but their alt should be unknown to people and they shouldn't be giving out freebies to anyone. Problems start arising once identities are revealed to players because how would any of us know if a GM is using their powers to their friends and their own benefits. As long as they follow the rules, there isn't a problem in my book (same goes for the guild thing).

DJBFF

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
yes, that's the problem. you seem to have a hard time understanding basic English.
only because I'm on medicine atm good sir. But me and my English has nothing to do with this topic. :smiley:

Offline Zuxtain

I don't particularly mind if a GM plays the game (they have every right to), but their alt should be unknown to people and they shouldn't be giving out freebies to anyone. Problems start arising once identities are revealed to players because how would any of us know if a GM is using their powers to their friends and their own benefits. As long as they follow the rules, there isn't a problem in my book (same goes for the guild thing).
^Well spoken. I agree with this. But if they do use their GM powers to benefit their faction and friends, I think their punishment should be significantly higher and a demotion should be in place since they are the ones enforcing the rules.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
^Well spoken. I agree with this. But if they do use their GM powers to benefit their faction and friends, I think their punishment should be significantly higher and a demotion should be in place since they are the ones enforcing the rules.

Keeping the alt chars in secret still sounds better. People will always think GMs give freebies to the faction they're in. No matter if they are fair and don't do it..
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden