Epic Perfect World

Not sure where this goes.. New fashion 1,050,000 not 105,000 like others

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD
with update 71 the new fashions and wigs added are 10x more expensive, are undyeable, and sell back for 10x less than the previous fashions/wigs. Is this going to be the new standard or was someone off on their zeros when inputting the cost?

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Fashion can be dyed... Yes they cost 1m instead of 100k, it was something I overlooked. The price will be fixed with the next server reboot.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
with update 71 the new fashions and wigs added are 10x more expensive, are undyeable, and sell back for 10x less than the previous fashions/wigs. Is this going to be the new standard or was someone off on their zeros when inputting the cost?
Agatio answered on the cost front, and I've just tried to dye them and they can be.

Offline Deja

• Weeble
  • Nostalgia, Invictus, LocKnLoaD

Thanks Caffeine. They do not indicate they can be dyed but yes, once you get them to the seamstress they are able to be dyed.
 I just checked some of the older fashions that do not indicated they can be dyed and they can be also! WOOT now I can quit being so frustrated at getting all this bright green fashion!!!

Agatio answered on the cost front, and I've just tried to dye them and they can be.

Calamondin, Sago, Dijnayrik, Dragon_Child, CindyBrady
Bahia, Arik, AmamA
Ahnje, Classique, Scuppernong
Chipola, Taela, Docktor
SilverRing
Fatal_Blade, HoneyKins