Epic Perfect World

Keep ?

Offline Pookie

• Characters: ImmaKiLLYou
  • Faction: Factionless
Helllllllllooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!.
I recently modified my windows (again) and i think i found a right conbination between the startbar and the other server dock skin and some gadgets on desktop... .So what do u think ? :sad: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Zuxtain

Looks pretty good. But for me personally, I would put the top gadgets either to one side or both sides. I like to have the main object in the background unblocked and that way I can glimpse at the sides for any system info I need. Also maybe change the colour of the dock and gadgets to a bright colour like royal red for them to really pop out. For me there is too much black. But that's just my preference :)

Good job!

Offline Pookie

Hmm i'll try what u said , but i'll switch to higher ress than 1280 x 1024 , and maybe put the Dock in Right and gadges in left , and i placed the gadgets there cuz on other server dock i have a button wich once clicked makes the gadges dissappear :3 , CooL XD.  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
I personally find it horrible, but that's just my taste. :/
I like my desktops like this :3

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Pookie

Everyone has it's own tastes :3 ... But i like ur wallpaper  :shocked: :shocked:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
My desktop is probably the most boring. Games and other programs to the left, file folders to the right (since windows 8 annoys me).  :'(

Offline Zuxtain

Hmm i'll try what u said , but i'll switch to higher ress than 1280 x 1024 , and maybe put the Dock in Right and gadges in left , and i placed the gadgets there cuz on other server dock i have a button wich once clicked makes the gadges dissappear :3 , CooL XD.  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

Ahhh I see. I just like to have everything on the side. My desktop only has a dock and weather gadget. The rest is just wallpaper. On my laptop, things are a mess. I'm ashamed of it xD

Offline Nana 2.0

This is now desktop thread.

Cheebee

nana's thread OP even has nudes  :normal-37:

Offline Zuxtain

That's how my laptop desktop looks like except its almost all pdf and word documents xD

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Dear lord.
^ I literally said that when I saw Nana's pic.
^ I literally said that when I saw Nana's pic.
^+1
substance..

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I still have windows 7 background and 5 icons, 2 pinned to task bar.
Very creative yes? D:
I hire you please.

Offline SalvajeMC

Nana why you has robert picture lamoo jajaja.. btw that black guy licking some  big ass red candy wtff???
Last Edit: Sept 30, 2013, 09:40 pm by SalvajeMC
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Angelica

...I found myself on your desktop. Wdf.