Epic Perfect World

I have voted dozens of times and no gold

Offline mstigeress

i have voted dozen of times and have not received gold from those votes its like russian roulette for me and that makes me sad please help me with this i should have had WAY more gold then i do

username= mstigeress

Offline Zuxtain

Just to make sure, the gold should appear in the bottom left of your boutique screen in game and not on the site. Also you should make a new thread here: http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/ where they can help you with your problem :) Make sure to leave your ingame username and press the notify button so you know when they reply :)

Offline mstigeress

Just to make sure, the gold should appear in the bottom left of your boutique screen in game and not on the site. Also you should make a new thread here: http://epicpw.com/helpdesk/ where they can help you with your problem :) Make sure to leave your ingame username and press the notify button so you know when they reply :)

everyone keeps refferring me to a site that is locked why i wish to yank my hair out and yes i know where to look hunny

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
could you please submit a ticket at the Helpdesk section ?
Agatio is the only person that can check and look up at those kind of details for you.

Offline mstigeress

:normal-20: :tiger-9: :monkey-14: i am reffered to a "help desk that is closed ugh how am i to do as u say if its closed

Offline Zuxtain

everyone keeps refferring me to a site that is locked why i wish to yank my hair out and yes i know where to look hunny

Sorry was just making sure because I, a big idiot, thought it would appear on the site xD. Oh and you don't post in the already made thread, you make a new topic :) Only the person moderating that area can see it :) Forgot to mention that sorry

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Sorry was just making sure because I, a big idiot, thought it would appear on the site xD. Oh and you don't post in the already made thread, you make a new topic :) Only the person maderating that area can see it :) Forgot to mention that sorry

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
As explained by previous two commenters. Your problem will be looked into sooner if posted at Heldesk than anywhere else on the forums.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
dozen o.O u r rich lol