Epic Perfect World

Planning to fix NW?

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
As in my opinion concerns, Nation Wars was an event to make ppl have fun. Theres no fun on watching somebody picking up the flag with no issue, then kite the fck away to the flag point in the nexts 30 seconds. No harm. This is why Dark was dominating so much on the last Nw. People rage quit cause there is no chance againist a squad with arcanes with purify weps, a few pills and a few of braincells working together.

I was in dark. And slowly saw how ppl were rage quitting frost and light. Instead of having fun on nw rpking, fighting for flag. You end up pissed off.

Sure you can wc for squad, you will get one easily. But theres a high difference between getting a random squad or a squad with 6 ppl that knows what they are doing. People knows this, they just avoid the main topic.

However it was strongly suggested to Aga who didnt even listen, to nerf purify weapons, to remove 200% speed pills and to make Elven Alacrity self buff.

All these things not implemented, will screw Nation Wars and screw ppl who is "bored" gameplay.

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Solution to puri wep: L2P.
Solution to not winning nw: Stop getting butthurt, you're not gonna win EVERY nw. This is the first time my nation has gotten above 3rd place in a long time, I'm not making qq threads.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I simply stopped going to NW, easy as that.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
I can only assume that worldchat is too complicated for you.

I can only assume you cant imagine other people dont stay logged 24/7 - some people got real life and play for fun on occasions and login after NW started.
And please dont replay - your view to games scare me - you work in game like it's your job for living instead of having fun, so your opinion neither fun or interesting anymore.

All these things not implemented, will screw Nation Wars and screw ppl who is "bored" gameplay.

That exactly what we all try to say to people like Feone who use NW for tokens farming instead of having fun.

And I lost hope these no lifers who take game way too serious going to understand what we trying to say to them...

P.S. As about nerf purify weapons and etc - that simple wont work - last NW I saw token farmers changed tactic already - now they use BM with def weapons and vitality build. So, till most take this event as job for token farming nothing going to change. It's all about players - Aga cant do much. Except maybe make it lvl150 only.
Last Edit: Sept 30, 2013, 06:02 pm by LazyOne, Reason: P.S.

Offline ORACLE

• PRAY FOR GAZA
  • STILL FARMING FOR PE
  • Characters: WHO CARE
  • Faction: PVE FOREVER
too much hate in here.  :pig-1:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Make it 150 only and implement a system that kicks people back to base after a certain time of being AFK on a map.
Also, the whole point of Nation Wars is to earn Supply Tokens rapidly. If you want to PvP, go to the PK spots already available.

Agatio isn't going to change purify because if he did, he would also nerf sins (which he has said several times) and that will never happen because too many would cry about sin nerfs.

Offline LazyOne

• Old Player
  • never fail to fail
Also, the whole point of Nation Wars is to earn Supply Tokens rapidly. If you want to PvP, go to the PK spots already available.

jejejeje, I login few times a week, go to Pk spots and ... get ganked? Make PVP instance for 20vs20 random players and I never will go NW or talk about it on the forums. While NW are only PVP fun for occasion players I can have fun only here :(

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Make it 150 only and implement a system that kicks people back to base after a certain time of being AFK on a map.

Agatio isn't going to change purify because if he did, he would also nerf sins (which he has said several times) and that will never happen because too many would cry about sin nerfs.
i could careless about sins nerf cause it wont change anything.

I found out that dragon sins can hierobug AA and La as well. Same dead speed as a full rank 8 sin. Your so called sin nerf wouldnt affect me at all.

Plus nw was not created to earn tokens fast only.

I will just sit the *** down and watch how you guys themselves screw your own gameplay style. :monkey-1:
Last Edit: Sept 30, 2013, 07:02 pm by Jolhanson

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I remember yesterday's NW there are 160 people in each nation. Then after an hour, flame and frost starts losing their territories and people in that nation just quit that's why flame and frost had 120 people at the end of NW. =)
all this. It was like 30mins in and just because those nations got base locked, People quit. They didn't bother trying. The people that stayed and tried, Got decent rewards. You gotta work for it.. and Clearly Light and Dark worked for it that day.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Srsly adding option to exchange Supply Tokens for Event Tokens but not fixing this sh1t NW? Dark had 160 ppl, flame 120. What are Event Tokens going to be about now? Luck? Who gets in the best nation?
yez fix it . its like , a lvl 150 vs 140  :-\

Offline asendaron

people are quick to blame the nation itself instead of the idiots that join the nations who rage quite when there not wining.learn to play the game instead of random pk in the middle

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
Hint: Deal with it is not a solution.

Yeah, it's annoying at times. But you can't really guarantee that you'll be matched with people who know 100% what to do, go to the right places and such. This game is 99% luck anyways (from gear reforging (omg 40 attack lvls on weap 1shot everyohn) to PvP (DPH Assassin vs DPH Assassin for dice rolling on whoever gets 3 zerkcrits)); so nothing much would compensate the trouble.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Stop spamming threads. There's a reason why I removed the other 4 you made. What are we supposed to do? Ban people because they dislike being in Flame? Lol.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: