Epic Perfect World

Supreme Robe for PvP

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Hello all, I'd like to suggest an alternative option to get Supreme Robe: Dominance through PvP intead of repeatable PvE grind of Trophy Modes.

I'm fairly sure there are some people out there who (like me) log in only to do PvP/Territory War and are not interested in wasting their gaming time for finding squad and running through mob filled instance over and over again. Especially seeing how it's not *that* easy to find people who actually know how to run TM and, at the same time, it teaches you nothing about your class PvP-wise.

Some people will say that Supreme Robe should be an awesome achievement and should never be just sold, e.g. for EC. I agree with that. On the other hand, I fail to understand how running through mob-filled instance is any achievement - we have to do our share of grind anyway, first while leveling, then while farming EC for R8, so it just adds another pointless PvE grind before our toon is 100% PvP-ready.

My exact suggestion would be to add an option to craft Supreme Robe from Supply Tokens - the amount could be set to be very high, like 1k+ or anything admin sees as viable so it would be way slower than PvE way. Point is, for some people it's more fun to run 10 Nation Wars than even 1 Trophy Mode, and it would be nice if admins recognized this and added this option for more PvP-orientated players.

The old PvE way should be kept of course for those who don't mind PvE or want to get the robe faster than this.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to your replies

I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline Bixos

Yes +1 but I just hope that the amount of AFKers in nw wont increase
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline SalvajeMC

No. -1..
Supreme robe is way to easy to get right now if anything i would suggest to make it harder
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

vlntbty

This.

No. -1..
Supreme robe is way to easy to get right now if anything i would suggest to make it harder

Offline Bixos

There are people who like PvE and if they want, they can still farm it.

I don't like PvE. I hate it. I hate spending hours in the same dungeon.

I also think NW is boring but pvp > pve.
youtube.com/callmebix

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
maybe, if price will be 50k + ST, I personally know some people that get 1k+ ST from a single NW. Otherwise no.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Are you stupid? You do know if you try harder you can get it in 1 day. Which is .... compared to the old way of getting it.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
PVE vs PVP debate... GO! Give it a rest. It is what it is. Just deal.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Are you stupid? You do know if you try harder you can get it in 1 day. Which is .... compared to the old way of getting it.
Dont mention. I did it with the old way. 64/64/24/24 one. Dang that took me some time. And they still complain the new 48 one is hard/long/boring. Pussies.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
-1.  I don't have my cape yet, but I would rather do the grind for it (as tedious as it is).  It's supposed to be a long process to it, and the farming time got cut in like...75%.  200 runs vs 48...hmmm...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
No. I did it the hard way and I survived. 48 runs is nothing and can be done in a day or two like my fren Muffin said. If you don't want to waste your time, get yourself the Ascended Lunar Cape that you can get with STs and call it a day.

Offline Inmoralia

• ƗɳɱΦƦɑʆأα
No. -1..
You can farm Supreme Robe in 2days ...
i think its easy enough, it would make NW more anoying with all the 'afk' people in there.
so a big no for me  ;)

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
If you can log in to pvp for few hours, Then you can take few hours out of two days just for the robe. Its not that hard to get anymore.. And I see a ton of people making squads throughout the day.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
People can get 1k tokens on a good day or good weekend, so no.

I've farmed 3 capes through trophy mode, (old and new methods) so I really don't think that people who make a real, dedicated effort should have nothing to show for it when they go to PVP just because someone got the winning nation and a boatload of tokens that day.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Dont mention. I did it with the old way. 64/64/24/24 one. Dang that took me some time. And they still complain the new 48 one is hard/long/boring. Pussies.

I farmed the old one in 3 days.