Epic Perfect World

Places to level up my Night Owl?

Offline Saky

• Lone Fighter
  • Don't ever lose hope <3
I wasn't sure to post this here in general or in support, but I just recently bought a Night Owl for my veno, and I have NO idea where to level it up. Currently, It's level 121. But after that, I don't know what other mobs to grind on? I haven't played perfect world in God knows how long, so I don't remember if there were higher level mobs... I tried world chatting several times asking where other venos leveled their Night Owl, but not a single person answered me, except for one person who said to bring it through PV, but I tried, and I can't summon a flying pet in a cave. So.... Where do I grind exp for my Owl?! Please help!  :sad:

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I wasn't sure to post this here in general or in support, but I just recently bought a Night Owl for my veno, and I have NO idea where to level it up. Currently, It's level 121. But after that, I don't know what other mobs to grind on? I haven't played perfect world in God knows how long, so I don't remember if there were higher level mobs... I tried world chatting several times asking where other venos leveled their Night Owl, but not a single person answered me, except for one person who said to bring it through PV, but I tried, and I can't summon a flying pet in a cave. So.... Where do I grind exp for my Owl?! Please help!  :sad:

Heaven/Hell 140 mobs.
At least, that's how I leveled mine. <:

Offline Saky

• Lone Fighter
  • Don't ever lose hope <3
Thanks so much <3!

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Thanks so much <3!

Anytime. <3

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
You can also go to the places were mobs drop ec, like sirry wine camp its at south from there o;

Offline Dewy

621, 521 little lake to the west of Sanctuary, batwing pedalbiters. Good way to lvl up those flying battle pets.

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
I lvled mine in Morai on Crimsonfin Bulls, they are located at Withering Wilds and you can pretty much 3 hit them. It takes a while for them to respawn but you can find few of them around that area and they are lvl150 which means your pet will need just few of them to get on max lvl.

Offline Absinda

Fastest place to level all veno pets in EPW is Shining Tide (595 810).

The mobs on the perimeter of Chinling Governor give 10 pet levels with each kill. For high-level pets kills take seconds.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
im never played a veno but maybe lvl it from spirit ?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
im never played a veno but maybe lvl it from spirit ?
You can't with spirit. It uses exp you get from mobs. I personally went to the 140 mobs in Hell and leveled up my pet in a few minutes.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
for flying pets I enter OHT fly right off the platform,  and kill the  flying mobs with (?) status . There are some mobs on ground there also and they re-spawn quickly so it goes really fast for me =3
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
for flying pets I enter OHT fly right off the platform,  and kill the  flying mobs with (?) status . There are some mobs on ground there also and they re-spawn quickly so it goes really fast for me =3

For my pets, not including the Anglerfish, I just went to heaven, the white lotus place, and killed the mobs up there that drop Heavens cotton, gets them 150 in seconds.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Fastest place to level all veno pets in EPW is Shining Tide (595 810).

The mobs on the perimeter of Chinling Governor give 10 pet levels with each kill. For high-level pets kills take seconds.
Yup! That is where I leveled everything.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.