Epic Perfect World

Physical weapons for everyone

Offline Venofox

• Beginner
I can understand why Sins and Seekers get their own weapon. But weapons like claws fist axes etc only available to Barbs and BMs and other phys classes why? i always had fun being a heavy Veno with weapons that weren't magic based, not sure why it would do that. BTW is there anyway to get a lunar weapon? that seems to be my only option left.

Offline Tinykiller

• Boooooooyaaaaaa
You might be able to if agatio hasn't changed the drops in lunar but if you do try to farm it its going to take a while to get all the mats for wep.
_Cocaine_! - Lvl 150 barb
Cocaiinee - Lvl 150 sin
Bangers - Lvl 140 physic
Coocaine - Lvl 150 seeker
<3Tiny - Lvl 150 Wizzard
_Cocaine_ - Lvl 150 Archer
Tinykiller - Lvl 150 Bm

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
The pataka version of the magic weps already give a decent amount of p attack. So, you can still go HA using that.
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Keroh

It's like that because it's kind of pointless to use a set of axes on class that shouldn't, and completely unnatural anyways. Why would someone want a pair of axes on a veno or wiz if it's completely useless to do so? I personally think all weapons should be limited to the classes that actually use them. A seeker with a pike just looks ridiculous and archers with fists seems a bit silly since all the extra str they need to use the fists takes away from the overall dd abilities. It's not like building chi is a difficult task here. Of course that's just my opinion so no need to listen to my ranting haha :)

Offline Chakka

Veno should have some kinda melee weapon. If not their melee mastry skill is kind of a waste don't you think?
I'm mean. Deal with it

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Veno should have some kinda melee weapon. If not their melee mastry skill is kind of a waste don't you think?
Melee mastery only works when they're in fox form, which they can only enter with a magic weapon. So that's a moot point. The physical attack boost of patakas are for those Venomancers who want to be a HA fox veno.

My guess is that Venofox just wants to be a fistomancer (hence the reference to lunar, which is where the popular 95 gold claws, deicide, comes from).
Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 12:49 am by Chum

Offline katha

It's like that because it's kind of pointless to use a set of axes on class that shouldn't, and completely unnatural anyways. Why would someone want a pair of axes on a veno or wiz if it's completely useless to do so? I personally think all weapons should be limited to the classes that actually use them. A seeker with a pike just looks ridiculous and archers with fists seems a bit silly since all the extra str they need to use the fists takes away from the overall dd abilities. It's not like building chi is a difficult task here. Of course that's just my opinion so no need to listen to my ranting haha :)
IS true that archers with fists are useless , but if Agatio makes Daggers also available for archers then it will be great =D

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
IS true that archers with fists are useless , but if Agatio makes Daggers also available for archers then it will be great =D

Daggers should be available for archers O: It won't make them any OP anyways.

I AGREEEEEEEE
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
My axe archer begs to differ!
Its fun to use weapons on classes that shouldnt be able to use them! Seekers with pikes gives seekers a purge, which isn't a bad thing. If archers choose to use fists then there really is no problem, they are more effective with a bow anyway!
Archers cant even OI/Spark and kill nearly as well as a sin or bm.

Offline Keroh

Seekers don't need a pike for purge nexy man. I got a sword with it.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Swords get GoF or SQ. Formation? and dual edges have int...