Epic Perfect World

If u are playing EPW, dont go psychic.

Yeah dont go, psy are a class that dont give 1 hit like wizards, psy is a class made to bleed hard u until the death, but theres no way to do that here with that unproportional soulforce amount, so we have no atk pratically, without talk about the nerfs, so im playing psychic in vendetta and changing to wizard here, there psychic are not nerfed, my bleeds hurt, i have my SoS 5 secs and all my soul skills sage, and no one claim about nerf. So now im the WIZKING#. Play nerfed classes is boring, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Unblock my another acc.
ps. Gibe me a Indetity Stone. Ty.
Unblock my another acc.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Yeah dont go, psy are a class that dont give 1 hit like wizards, psy is a class made to bleed hard u until the death, but theres no way to do that here with that unproportional soulforce amount, so we have no atk pratically, without talk about the nerfs, so im playing psychic in vendetta and changing to wizard here, there psychic are not nerfed, my bleeds hurt, i have my SoS 5 secs and all my soul skills sage, and no one claim about nerf. So now im the WIZKING#. Play nerfed classes is boring, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Shut the f. up. Seriously, how is he not IP banned on forum?
i feel like i'm dead

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
They were nerfed because their skills were pretty OP. Stop QQing about it.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
:'(

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Why is it that people hate so much on this particular poster?

His topics are no more ridiculous than half the chat ingame & other posts on this forum.
Especially threads by many of the people who do most of the hating  in these.

Offline Meow85

• Old Player
Why is it that people hate so much on this particular poster?

His topics are no more ridiculous than half the chat ingame & other posts on this forum.
Especially threads by many of the people who do most of the hating  in these.
this guy asks for extra - ct on psys, 50% phy dm reduce blessings etc. I havent seen anyone else be that stupid unless they are trolling

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
this guy asks for extra - ct on psys, 50% phy dm reduce blessings etc. I havent seen anyone else be that stupid unless they are trolling

-CT mostly useless on psy anyway.

In any case, I've seen similarly ridiculous requests by other people too.

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Well at least you solved your own problem Mentalist, you found what you desired elsewhere. :-\

DJBFF

Well at least you solved your own problem Mentalist, you found what you desired elsewhere. :-\
Shay said it~

still can't believe how fcking dumb he is -.- his psy probly doesn't hit hard cause of how stupid he is -.- my psy hits fcking high and she aint even 150 yet!

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Shay said it~

still can't believe how fcking dumb he is -.- his psy probly doesn't hit hard cause of how stupid he is -.- my psy hits fcking high and she aint even 150 yet!
XD +100
I kept on getting killed by psys in NS  :'( So how do they not hit hard? xD
(:

Ennaoj

XD +100
I kept on getting killed by psys in NS  :'( So how do they not hit hard? xD

This ^ lol xD

Offline Vionn

You are probably the worst psychic in the game. Learn to play before you QQ about balance.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

You're just as dumb as he is, or even more so. Define hitting hard.. GO !  how are you comparing damage between the two of you exactly ?  show me some of that 133 IQ .

Last Edit: Sept 28, 2013, 03:25 pm by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf