Epic Perfect World

DS event

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
its been 2 weeks now since i registered to the DS event , and Agatio replied it but he didint update the topic  >:(

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Your faction doesn't meet the minimum requirements.
nope. my faction has 13 - 20 players online daily , any they all are active . so what do u mean by minimum requirements ?  :))

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
There are things to consider. The GMs need to make sure of the legitimacy of your guild. Im sure they've had people in the past try to get extra DS necks and such. Im not saying you are, don't mistake me, I am just explaining the things they need to check. For example, there's a difference between having 15-20 people in faction and 15-20 active people. As well as there being a difference between 15-20 online per day and 15-20 online at a time. As well as the number of people in your guild in total, how long it's been established, how many chars may be alts.
In all honesty, I haven't really seen your guild around very much, so you may not meet the activity requirements just yet.
Just be patient and keep building your guild. Perhaps try contacting a GM or Aga personally to find out why your guild may not have been accepted as of yet.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
Even if I try i couldnt have answered better then Azyrn did. Due to Some ppl exploit the event, we will now be extra carefull in accepting any new guild. And Nte that even after being accepted for the evnt, the GMS will be able to cancel any Guild from the event, as soon as we find that they no longer meet requirements.

Also note that Agatio been very busy prepareing the next patch, so he doesnt always have the time to check all factions.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
its been 2 weeks now since i registered to the DS event , and Agatio replied it but he didint update the topic  >:(
Means your faction hasn't been checked yet. I did it for you now though.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Even if I try i couldnt have answered better then Azyrn did. Due to Some ppl exploit the event, we will now be extra carefull in accepting any new guild. And Nte that even after being accepted for the evnt, the GMS will be able to cancel any Guild from the event, as soon as we find that they no longer meet requirements.

Also note that Agatio been very busy prepareing the next patch, so he doesnt always have the time to check all factions.

New names everywhere.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Even if I try i couldnt have answered better then Azyrn did.

:normal-4:

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀