Epic Perfect World

BigCats

Offline Absinda

We're an unusual guild -- founded by a grandmother-granddaughter team. I'm OLD, she's young, and we're not afraid to admit we're carebears  :P

If you're looking for a super friendly, safe, polite, and helpful guild, we just might be your home on EPW. And, yes, we do have a faction base.

All levels and classes are welcome! In-game, contact Absinda or Solitaira for an invite.

Cheers, Abbie
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2013, 04:58 pm by Absinda, Reason: Corrected info -- thank you, Caffeine

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Welcome to EPW! Good-luck with your guild.

Btw, there is only one server for everyone to play on. The Epic1/2 are both the same server, the reason they're like that is to split the load of players to decrease lag and the sort.

Offline Absinda

Thank you so much, Caffeine -- for the welcome and the clarification!

In truth, I'm not so new to EPW; I played here some time back, but life interrupted as it is want to do  ;) My granddaughter and I were looking for a nice, laid-back faction and she put the bug in my ear to start our own; so, here we are.

Again, thank you for your welcome message.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I love when family plays together.  I wish I was able to talk my mom, let alone my grandparents, into playing. 

Good luck!

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Absinda

Thank you so much, Mikau! We've played PWI together for a couple of years, but we agree EPW is far superior, both in terms of community and server administration.

Alucardsupul

grandmother-granddaughter? o rly? hope its true cuz it sounds awesome!

oh if my grandmother played, she probably wouldn't let me wear short skirts and high heels

good luck with your faction

Offline Absinda

Thank you, Sybil  ^-^ And, oh my, it's definitely true.