Epic Perfect World

PERFECT MATCH

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
many jerks in here i see.. its not about finding your true ***ing love. its a smart thing for people who is having a hard time finding someone to play with that can play and do at same time as them. Never easy for a new comer to join a server as people like you all in here throwing out negative and hate all the time doesn't give a shit about them.

Exactly

Cause when I came to epic I came with friends from pwi arch server then it got boring to them so we all tried terra unfortunately I was unable to play so I got left behind everyone wants to be an a.hole or the too cool for you guy/gurl so I think it'll be fun to see who you have alot in common with

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Alucardsupul

dis pants

me wants em :normal-8:

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Plis no. This is a game not find your life partner. If you want to find nice and helpful people you can and will.

Offline Btchpls

• Characters: Elimination
EPW gonna be 2k14 facebook  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
 gf server  :normal-2:
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2013, 03:29 pm by exMyPrecious

Offline Derrius

Hello. Are you playing on a toaster?

No I do not I got WoW/pwi/epw/sims on my computer plus its a business pc not meant to handle games

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
many jerks in here i see.. its not about finding your true ***ing love. its a smart thing for people who is having a hard time finding someone to play with that can play and do at same time as them. Never easy for a new comer to join a server as people like you all in here throwing out negative and hate all the time doesn't give a shit about them.

1) Disagreeing with a suggestion doesn't make you a jerk
2) I'm pretty sure Vookie was most likely trolling when posting this (then again may be serious. Stranger things have happened)
3) If you want to get technical about its use and worth then while this might be beneficial for pwi, as for p.servers, I generally find them to already be more socialable than pwi, as they are purely about pk and interactions with others as opposed to questing, grinding and slowly slowly gearing and leveling. Without any effort at all, I was able to meet people through pv, pk, bh and joining factions. Might be a tad daunting but it's really not hard and I don't think this feature would make things any easier as the difficulty in meeting people would be determined by the nature of the community and not an in game feature (and why pwi is encouraging online lovers when a great majority of players are children is beyond me). And tbh on this server, a system like this would be abused. Too many trolls. So if you want a serious answer, it's really not worth the effort and I highly doubt it would greatly influence the social interaction with others for many people. I see it as an unnecessary feature for a private server of a fantasy mmo.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Derrius

dis pants

me wants em :normal-8:

Omg I want that fash

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Finding friends here just takes time, you'll make better ones too than with the 'perfect match' system. :-\

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

The way it's implied is not just to find friends and the like.  Look at the screenshot I posted.  It said "maybe even a lover?".  Even in that post itself it shows all the info they want.  If you're just looking for a friend to play with, you shouldn't need someone's sign or age.  So that's what we're all against.  If it was a system to find like-minded people to play with, without all the underlying dating vibes, I think it wouldn't have been so bad.  And basically what Azryn said--I've met more people through doing PK and joining a faction than farming.  Because...well...I do most my farming solo.

I don't mind befriending new people, and I have a lot of members in my faction who are fresh on the server even, and I will help them.  There is a line, and if the first 5 words that come out of their mouth is "can I have coin/items plz?" I wouldn't feel as inclined to help.  If the first words they say are "Can you tell me where I can farm coin?", then I will point them to Phoenix Valley.  Hand up, not hand out.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Derrius

aka toaster.

Not going to go off topic find someone else to pick on

Offline Derrius

The way it's implied is not just to find friends and the like.  Look at the screenshot I posted.  It said "maybe even a lover?".  Even in that post itself it shows all the info they want.  If you're just looking for a friend to play with, you shouldn't need someone's sign or age.  So that's what we're all against.  If it was a system to find like-minded people to play with, without all the underlying dating vibes, I think it wouldn't have been so bad.  And basically what Azryn said--I've met more people through doing PK and joining a faction than farming.  Because...well...I do most my farming solo.

I don't mind befriending new people, and I have a lot of members in my faction who are fresh on the server even, and I will help them.  There is a line, and if the first 5 words that come out of their mouth is "can I have coin/items plz?" I wouldn't feel as inclined to help.  If the first words they say are "Can you tell me where I can farm coin?", then I will point them to Phoenix Valley.  Hand up, not hand out.

Well since you put it that way yeaaaaa.... Ill vote no lmfao

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Wouldnt hurt to implement it, sometimes you can WC for hours and find nobody to help you. As for the lover part, if it can be removed, even better.  :tiger-1:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I just wanted to find friends/ppl with same interests to talk to... You all go full hate, meh, sad lives are sad

And btw Azryn don't tell for me if I was trolling or not cuz clearly U dunno sh1t