Epic Perfect World

Multilogging

Ennaoj

Since when is this a QQ thread? I'm just asking Agatio if its possible. Read before you comment.

This ^
Not pertaining to anyone, but I do read comments that are not respectable, even if the thread/question/post is very much legit.
I hope people remember that not all of us think alike.
What may not be important to you might be important to another person, differences in opinions doesn't make yours right.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Would be cool to see, but I have doubts on it working.

Offline Kewee

• Old Player
  • It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?”
  • Faction: GoodGame
Would be very nice, but I don't know if it would happen, like EpicSeeker mentioned :\

I would enjoy having my army of FloppyBellies roaming lost, tormenting all in the way.

vlntbty

This.

Yea man when i first started server made a bunch of chars on my main account. Oh waitwtf they cant buff each other or nothing i gotta roll more accounts and chars QQ. Just the way it is man

Offline Naosu

• Boop
As much as I like the idea.

1) I don't see how it would be implemented properly.
2) You can always restart a toon. (I've deleted plenty of "baby" toons off my cleric's account and moved them.)
3) Just deal with it. (As in the case with me hating my veno on the same account as my cleric. Not remaking though. Ever.)
4) As with every fun new thing, I could see it getting highly abused.
What am I even doing?

Offline Pig

• Wannabe Archer.
Solution; Make another character on the different account, or live with it. Please stop the QQ.

I don't see him QQ'ing?

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
Would be cool to see, but I have doubts on it working.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran