Epic Perfect World

Multilogging

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Is there any way that we could multilog, on the same account? I know it wouldn't be easy to code, but i do think it's possible, and would be very helpful to those of us with multiple toons on  each account such as myself.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
If they add it I also demand accounts merging option D:

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
If you wanted to play 2 characters, you should've thought about making the said character on a different account. Solution; Make another character on the different account, or live with it. Please stop the QQ.

Offline SoKa

• Top-class smartass
  • Was geht ab? :D
  • Characters: SoKa
  • Faction: ThaClicK
If you wanted to play 2 characters, you should've thought about making the said character on a different account. Solution; Make another character on the different account, or live with it. Please stop the QQ.

+1

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Hmm.. Nop, we're good without it.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
Yea man when i first started server made a bunch of chars on my main account. Oh waitwtf they cant buff each other or nothing i gotta roll more accounts and chars QQ. Just the way it is man

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
That's why my cleric is by himself, and that's why my sin is by herself (for the most part, I have another char that I don't play on it).  As far as I know, you're only limited to how many account infos you can remember.  Some have like 10 accounts (dunno how they do it).  So...-1.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
All my geared characters are in one account so that I can transfer my more expensive and harder to get items between them all. I don't really see the point in logging all my characters at once and I really doubt its possible (I have never seen any game make that available). It would be more convenient sure, but not really worth the effort (also positive if it were possible, lots of bugs would be bound to happen).

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
All my geared characters are in one account so that I can transfer my more expensive and harder to get items between them all. I don't really see the point in logging all my characters at once and I really doubt its possible (I have never seen any game make that available). It would be more convenient sure, but not really worth the effort (also positive if it were possible, lots of bugs would be bound to happen).

If you could multi log the same account, there would be HUGE problems with duplication. For example, Lets say you had a WS belt in account stash, and had 2 toons on the same account logged in, you could (in theory) have BOTH toons take the belt out of the stash, log one out, and suddenly, you have TWO WS belts instead of one. There were issues like this in other games where server transfers were available, with an account stash type setup. So aside from the MASSIVE coding headache, there could be potentially disastrous repercussions on the economy from issues like this. 

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'd be happy if this was possible.  When I downloaded this game a year ago, I rolled my toons together because I was playing on a toaster.  Now that I have a better PC capable of multi logging, this would be handy.  I wanna make a 10 man Cynix squad D: <
I'm basically 40

scxclfbdnkgw

I don't know if multilogging is possible but it's very doable for them to "move" your character(s) to a different account. I doubt they'd do that though

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
I'd be happy if this was possible.  When I downloaded this game a year ago, I rolled my toons together because I was playing on a toaster.  Now that I have a better PC capable of multi logging, this would be handy.  I wanna make a 10 man Cynix squad D: <

Yes, I demand my Team Yoonah as well.  :normal-5:

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Since when is this a QQ thread? I'm just asking Agatio if its possible. Read before you comment.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Since when is this a QQ thread? I'm just asking Agatio if its possible. Read before you comment.

People automatically assume QQ when they cant grasp subtle concepts like curiosity.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Ennaoj

That's why my cleric is by himself, and that's why my sin is by herself (for the most part, I have another char that I don't play on it).  As far as I know, you're only limited to how many account infos you can remember.  Some have like 10 accounts (dunno how they do it).  So...-1.

I keep my account info on a notepad. Comes handy too when I feel SOOOO lazy to type. Copy/paste work wonders xD