Epic Perfect World

Magical Shackle

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
A cleric stupid enough to use UVD with attack weapon instead of purify spell vs an aps class deserves to die in 3 seconds.Plume shell=tank the shit out of any sin/bm/barb.You don't need another heal while you have that.Even if you manage to time your belief right there is what?20 seconds left in which the cleric still has plume shell menaing you can't kill him/her.More importantly you just burnt all your genie energy which is similar to shouting"hey i don't have any defense left come destroy me" AND smart clerics are not dumb enough to fall to a blind belief when they use shackle.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
A cleric stupid enough to use UVD with attack weapon instead of purify spell vs an aps class deserves to die in 3 seconds.Plume shell=tank the shit out of any sin/bm/barb.You don't need another heal while you have that.Even if you manage to time your belief right there is what?20 seconds left in which the cleric still has plume shell menaing you can't kill him/her.More importantly you just burnt all your genie energy which is similar to shouting"hey i don't have any defense left come destroy me" AND smart clerics are not dumb enough to fall to a blind belief when they use shackle.
:normal-4: I'm doing that and I'm not dying in UVD. I'm always using dragon glaive in UDV, Tough I'm making sure I wont get stun locked, that's another thing. U can also use IG after the ep shackle u... ijs.

Offline Hammer_Time

• The rise of Charles is coming.
Shackle is like a poison efect,it hits through AD and IG.-if shackle was applied before AD/IG was used ofc-

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
*sigh* yet another QQ nerf thread...plis no to nerf on my eps thanks
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
magical shackle deals at least 20% less dmg when procing than soulburn and its proc rate is only 30%.
from what ive seen if i kill soulburned apsing sin in average of 3-4 seconds, when hit by magical shackle, should take him at least 13 seconds to die with constant apsing.
when protective skills are down most clerics will drop in 3-5 seconds to apsing.
so if u are apsing cleric under plume shell/expell when shackled u deserve to die.

btw there is nothing as cute as when u soulburn sin who sparked and died tru immunity pot and listen to 'WTF HOW I DIED FCKING NUB' afterwards
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
magical shackle deals at least 20% less dmg when procing than soulburn and its proc rate is only 30%.
from what ive seen if i kill soulburned apsing sin in average of 3-4 seconds, when hit by magical shackle, should take him at least 13 seconds to die with constant apsing.
when protective skills are down most clerics will drop in 3-5 seconds to apsing.
so if u are apsing cleric under plume shell/expell when shackled u deserve to die.

btw there is nothing as cute as when u soulburn sin who sparked and died tru immunity pot and listen to 'WTF HOW I DIED FCKING NUB' afterwards

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Violet dance EP is not tanky by any means.  It has no antistun besides purify spell, which not all clerics even have (not to mention it has a funny way of only working when you don't need it).  If you can't adequately lock a violet dance ep who doesn't have puri spell as an aps class, you also kinda deserve to die lol.  If you debuff your enemy, or run a gof weapon; you won't take as much damage from the soulburn.  When I fight metal mages on my bm, I tend to finish them with dragon long sword.  Random high gof crits + less soulburn dmg = a good time.
I'm basically 40