32 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Wiz or Mystic?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I remember having to help people with that quest. lvl appropriate in PWI a lot of people QQ'd over that quest lol... Ahhhh memories... :normal-4:

I actually solo'd that on my mystic.  He was easy as balls.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
I think about 1 thing related to this topic:
Mystic will get hierobugged by sin from stealth and wizard won't cuz of arcane defense

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Mystic will get hierobugged by sin from stealth and wizard won't cuz of arcane defense

When I'm on my mystic I'm just like... semi-godmode, deal with it.

Ennaoj

Now I know why people say Wiz is for mass PK and Mystic is for 1v1.
Either way, they're really both great to use and deadly, if I may say so xD
My Mystic and Wiz are together now when they PV, and man, I <3 using `em xD

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Mystic. As soon as you walk out of safe zone, people are already uneasy. Learn your plants and pets and what they do if they're lysed/leeched. You're going to have a good time.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline c3Po

• Characters: Uncomplete

as if nobody knows how to avoid arcane def here  :rolleyes:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Mystic. As soon as you walk out of safe zone, people are already uneasy. Learn your plants and pets and what they do if they're lysed/leeched. You're going to have a good time.

I went to do some PVP the other day and one brave veno attacked me.  I'm not sure of her level, but I held my own as a 148 mystic.  It ended in stalemate after 20 mins though. ;;

It was, indeed, quite fun though.  I would like more practice with her.  I don't think I had as much fun on my wiz.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I went to do some PVP the other day and one brave veno attacked me.  I'm not sure of her level, but I held my own as a 148 mystic.  It ended in stalemate after 20 mins though. ;;

It makes you feel bad as to how broken you really are on a Mystic. Sometimes I get asked for 1v1s on Amnesia and I'm like, "Are you sure? ._." I've gotten smoked by a few Blade Masters though. Interesting class. The HA combo I use isn't really effective on them. :-\

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
It makes you feel bad as to how broken you really are on a Mystic. Sometimes I get asked for 1v1s on Amnesia and I'm like, "Are you sure? ._." I've gotten smoked by a few Blade Masters though. Interesting class. The HA combo I use isn't really effective on them. :-\

Blademasters are horrible vs mystic.

pikachuchu

Hi, I personally prefer mystic. Very fun class. DD and support in one? I for one who likes being support, adore this class. <3 And being able to be very lethal is amazing. Mass pk or 1vs1. xD I went HA for afew days. Serious troll build LOL. Tank everything and make most people RQ on me. So sad. D: Anyway even in AA, a mystic is tanky, if played right. Mass pk = Healing EP so he/she can heal you and being able to thicket and gale force + debuff, very nice. And an occasional AA on squad leader to help kill whoever. I find mystics are really strong against AA+LA classes, especially with absorb soul, and natures vengeance can hurt HA classes just as much, if used with the right skills. I don't spark a lot since I find it unnecessary, I can kill them without it. Unless I get annoyed. xD That's my opinion on mystics, on wizards I can't really give an opinion, mine is 12x/13x and I find her boring so I didn't bother continuing. But it depends on what you like anyway. <3 Mystics are a really interesting class to play. So many different ways to kill and experiment. <3

scxclfbdnkgw

Everything I did was 3 spark
sounds about right

Ennaoj

What's  lysed/leeched? xD

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

What's  lysed/leeched? xD

They're mystic skills.
Lysing is a technique that blows up the plant and puts all its debuffs on the targeted player.
Leeching your pet gives you extra stats, for example devil chihyu increases your defence and crit rate.

Ennaoj

They're mystic skills.
Lysing is a technique that blows up the plant and puts all its debuffs on the targeted player.
Leeching your pet gives you extra stats, for example devil chihyu increases your defence and crit rate.

Thankiesh, I think I should start leveling my Mystic xD