Epic Perfect World

Patch?

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
I wouldn't even be asking about it if he himself didn't mention it to me on another thread. That is why I was confirming.

he told you a date but if you had waited(patience) u would have found out that it wasn't coming out that day....but  you didn't wait BUT on the bright side..we have a date again =)
Last Edit: Sept 27, 2013, 02:32 am by HellishKitty

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
i think the new patch will be very soon

Alucardsupul

i think the new patch will be very soon

NO! we will have to wait for centuries!

Ennaoj

he told you a date but if you had waited(patience) u would have found out that it wasn't coming out that day....but  you didn't wait BUT on the bright side..we have a date again =)

What's it with yous guys when it comes to other people asking something?

"he told you a date but if you had waited(patience) u would have found out that it wasn't coming out that day"

--> You don't always associate patience with asking something that has got a time frame. It didn't come out the TWO days that was mentioned to me, that's why i HAD to ask because I wanna know NOT because I am impatient. Why do you keep pushing that idea of yours when I have told you like SEVERAL times it's NOT out of patience that I asked?
If you could notice, I am new on the forum, HENCE, I didn't know that when Aga gives a time frame, and it's not met, it would be within the next following days coz that's HOW it has always been. And I got to know that only recently.
It's annoying how you could push your idea when it's not the case FOR ME and I have been saying that again and again.
What's your problem, anyways?

Last Edit: Sept 27, 2013, 08:45 am by Ennaoj

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'm never giving exact time frames for patches, just the possible dates, but they are never correct due to some unexpected issues during the work on the patch or new ideas or irl matters.

So from now if anyone asks me when next patch will be I answer:

WHEN IT"S DONE

Alucardsupul

I'm never giving exact time frames for patches, just the possible dates, but they are never correct due to some unexpected issues during the work on the patch or new ideas or irl matters.

WHEN IT"S DONE

yes but when EXACTLY will it be ready?

lol jk, good luck with it aga :normal-8:

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

WHEN IT"S DONE

+1

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Ennaoj, it was nothing personal against you. It's just that when a patch is expected, people try to pry times and details out of the staff. The staff get several questions about it and see a lot of threads asking when it will be and then QQing when it doesn't arrive. Not at all saying that you were QQing. It was a general reminder to people to just be patient when waiting for a patch as expected deadlines may not be met due to several reasons. It was a preemptive attempt to hinder others from creating threads and asking the same questions over and over as to when the patch will be here and what's in it.
As Aga said, the best answer that can be given is 'when it's done'.
Sorry if you were offended by the replies that were left. My post was definitely not intended to target you.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

WHEN IT"S DONE

I got a better one--post a pic of a mouse eating cheese with a cat in the background and say SOON.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥

WHEN IT"S DONE

I love this answer ... :))   I also do understand the players excitement for new content, and face it, we are human beings who just cannot contain our excitement and want for new things LOL.  Thank you Agatio for the hard work in bringing us new content .... :smiley:

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi

Ennaoj

Ennaoj, it was nothing personal against you. It's just that when a patch is expected, people try to pry times and details out of the staff. The staff get several questions about it and see a lot of threads asking when it will be and then QQing when it doesn't arrive. Not at all saying that you were QQing. It was a general reminder to people to just be patient when waiting for a patch as expected deadlines may not be met due to several reasons. It was a preemptive attempt to hinder others from creating threads and asking the same questions over and over as to when the patch will be here and what's in it.
As Aga said, the best answer that can be given is 'when it's done'.
Sorry if you were offended by the replies that were left. My post was definitely not intended to target you.

Hi Azryn. I understand. I really do. And if you could see all my replies here, I never pushed the idea of asking again, it's just this thread cannot be deleted by me, if I could, I would so that it wouldn't have gotten any longer than needed. And I never reacted negatively except for one.
I'm not a kid not to know how she really see my posts and comments, with all the .gifs being used, and admit it or not, I know most people who reads this thread see it too. So I am questioning the part where you've said twasn't a personal attack to me, if you will only read her replies again. But hey, we can leave it at that xD
I have checked this part of the forum as well as the announcement part for it several times for several days before this thread was created. And for such mistake (posting this thread), I've learned how it is here.

Aga and the staff, my apologies if it came to this.
I just didn't like the way an idea of me being impatient is being hammered on ME, when it is MYSELF that kept telling her twasn't the case.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
I would like to know this too, because I've been looking forward to this patch.  I'm a patient woman though, so I can wait a bit longer.

I thought I would be told something like "Let's just wait for it...", I didn't know u guys are waiting too xD

Just gotta be patient, guys. The patch will come when it's ready.
While you may have been given an ETA, bugs can pop up, issues may arise and new ideas may also be implemented at the last minute.

you obviously knew it was coming

u saying i attacked u is hilarious

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful

H4H4H4HH4H4H4H4HH4H4H4H4H JIFFS ARE SO FUNNY LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.

Give it a rest already. She's apologized for her faux pas twice now. I'm sure before you became a pro at all things life, you made a few yourself. Christ, I know I have. Just give it up, you're not proving any points here, you're just acting petty. 

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

DJBFF

Give it a rest already. She's apologized for her faux pas twice now. I'm sure before you became a pro at all things life, you made a few yourself. Christ, I know I have. Just give it up, you're not proving any points here, you're just acting petty.