Epic Perfect World

Territory Wipe Out>

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
 ^-^ So we all know that there are a guild that is strong enough to conquer or invade every single map in the perfect world,in this thread i just want to suggest if possible that there would be a territory wipe out,so that there would be a chance to those other guilds tp have their own territory,this would benefit other guild and not just the strong one but all guild has the chance to have one. :)  Even once a month.. :) Thank you.
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
While I'm all for a TW map reset (just to freshen stuff up--I don't see more than like 5 TW's a week now)...

I would like to see it happen AFTER Mysidia is TW ready, just saying.  ;)

In all seriousness though, I dunno if the map will be reset any time soon, but some of the members of the larger TW factions were talking about it, and the idea is split.  It's split between "fresher TW's" and "qq more pve for a month". 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Imo, if you want a territory, fight for it.
Don't ask for a reset so it is handed to you. I tire of seeing people ask for resets because they want their small guild to have a territory without having to work for it, as all the other territory-holding factions have.
Aga will decide when a reset is necessary. Tbh, a reset is needed when TW ceases to happen or when one faction owns the ENTIRE map. At this stage, I don't see either of those occurring.
This thread is most likely gonna lead to drama as it has done in the past but I have seen factions winning AND losing at TW recently, so every faction can be beaten if you work hard enough.
Besides, if the smaller guilds aren't strong enough to fight for a territory now, then chances are they won't be able to keep it. Basically, it's not a reset that is needed for you to gain territory, but rather the building and strengthening of your faction.
7 different factions own territory atm, which I think is a decent number and I'm sure if some of the Asian factions could TW, the number would be higher but a reset doesn't not solve that.

While I wouldn't be against a reset, I don't support your reasons for one.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Resetting the map will do nothing. Too weak to take over a land now, too weak to take it over then.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Don't ask for a reset so it is handed to you. I tire of seeing people ask for resets because they want their small guild to have a territory without having to work for it, as all the other territory-holding factions have.
Aga will decide when a reset is necessary. Tbh, a reset is needed when TW ceases to happen or when one faction owns the ENTIRE map. At this stage, I don't see either of those occurring.
This thread is most likely gonna lead to drama as it has done in the past but I have seen factions winning AND losing at TW recently, so every faction can be beaten if you work hard enough.
Besides, if the smaller guilds aren't strong enough to fight for a territory now, then chances are they won't be able to keep it. Basically, it's not a reset that is needed for you to gain territory, but rather the building and strengthening of your faction.

This.

I couldn't of said it better.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
This.

I couldn't of said it better.
Of course you couldn't  :pig-2:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
7 different factions own territory atm, which I think is a decent number and I'm sure if some of the Asian factions could TW, the number would be higher but a reset doesn't not solve that.

Very well said.  Small factions should not want it just to have an easy land they didn't work for.  However, I still agree that there should be a reset.  I'd like to see how the map divides out after the server has had a chance for some clear shifts in power when it comes to factions.  In the spirit of fair competition and a proper distribution of land to all high end TW factions, a reset should still happen.

Understand that when I say a proper distribution; I do not mean free lands for people who don't deserve it.  I just mean having everyone starting off equally.  The small factions will lose their lands like always, and the larger ones will be provided new territorial goals and equal opportunity.  It will help distinguish which factions truly TW better than others.

If it doesn't happen, it won't be a big deal.  I just think it'd be a nice idea
I'm basically 40

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
10 points for Cynix. I think that after every 6 months or so TW should be reset to freshen it up for everyone. On the other hand, these factions have worked hard to earn those lands and should be able to keep and benefit from them. Its a tricky decision because when do the GMs decide when its time for a reset, even the small posts in here (and the one before) have shown how divided people are on this (even from the same guilds). The way I see it is that the current guilds will still rise to the top of TW while the lesser guilds will be kicked off eventually so why not reset it. It would allow for guilds to re-position and aim for different lands.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
pve tw is boring.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline 🌸

• -

Offline ChicaBomb

• fuck france
  • breadstick
Should reset it every 6 months.
when InTake gets ct buff

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
pve tw is boring.

And a 40 on 3 crystal bash is any better?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
And a 40 on 3 crystal bash is any better?

This.  I remember on DW while in Calamity, we would have what folks called "wined TW's" or "crystal walks" a lot.  Those who no-showed or showed with 3--it was boring as hell.  At least the mob TW's lasted longer.

And Cynix basically said everything that I was still too zombie to say.  I see both sides of the argument, but if it doesn't happen, it's okay too.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Once upon a time somewhere in this forum..Agatio said TW map resets would occur every 4-6 months to give everyone equal oppurtunity. I can't seem to find that tho.. ( wish I remembered to SS stuff I need for later )
But anyway I think a map reset would be good, what could it possibly hurt?

Offline 🌸

• -
Once upon a time somewhere in this forum..Agatio said TW map resets would occur every 4-6 months to give everyone equal oppurtunity. I can't seem to find that tho.. ( wish I remembered to SS stuff I need for later )
But anyway I think a map reset would be good, what could it possibly hurt?

There was also a thread of people complaining that they wouldn't want the pve. :-\