Epic Perfect World

FARMING EPIC COINS (EC)

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
20k from selling a couple items one day.
About 16k a few times from trials, then going to NS and farming people.

I used to PvE a lot. :(
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2013, 06:00 am by Faye.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Back when I'm still active, I used to farm 2 warsong belts in one day. (not to mention I also do BH on my 24 chars).
13 warsong runs/day and 24 chars Bh when there's no x2.
too bad I can't do it now since I've got 2 jobs.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Back when I'm still active, I used to farm 2 warsong belts in one day. (not to mention I also do BH on my 24 chars).
13 warsong runs/day and 24 chars Bh when there's no x2.
too bad I can't do it now since I've got 2 jobs.
PvE king.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
PvE king.

Well aside from NS, the only real way to farm EC is PvE right?

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Well aside from NS, the only real way to farm EC is PvE right?
I was serious when I said he's PvE king. If only I had the amount of patience to be able to do what he did. I do 10 BHs a day and I'm done let alone 24 + warsong runs (I hated doing my runs for just one belt).

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I was serious when I said he's PvE king. If only I had the amount of patience to be able to do what he did. I do 10 BHs a day and I'm done let alone 24 + warsong runs (I hated doing my runs for just one belt).

Wanna know the only thing bad about internet forums? Sarcasm is often missed lol. That being said, I agree 100% with not having enough patience for warsong. I dont have the belt OR the supreme robe cus im WAY too lazy to deal with it.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Rayo

People tend to exaggerate their stories so save your praises :sad:

Death from Above

Offline _TankHunter_

• A1 since Day 1
  • Characters: Sloom TankHunter Zamala
I'm lazy myself, but during normal drop rates, I always go to NS and farm on my barb. I make like 1k in an hour and no one really messes with it because it's a def barb. During x2, however, I grab a duo partner for TT 3-3. We split the ec gain right down the middle. The most I've gotten from one day of that was 8k, but that was run after run after run with minimal stops.

Offline DoubleOseven

• Characters: DoubleOseven
  • Faction: In Your Heart!
Well , im old player TRafalgar . my highest farm in 1 day is around 44k ec which is doing boss card run .

Its not actually i get 44k since its on item , i can say total of sls cost are 44k. Bosscard gave 6 SLS and i farm it on 2x so i get a total of 44k ec = 40 Hammerfall Booklet I & II. = 480 SLS and its 100 each i remember 2014

How it possible i manage to finish on 1 day? Well i use 5 clients which is 5 char . boss card has 16 boss need to kill , 5 char = 5 boss x 8 run = 40 boss card . so means i made 8 runs each on 8 kind of instances .  simple as that ec here are easy :D so i got carb boss x40 

Only the hardest thing is sell all sls . better in cheap prices