Epic Perfect World

Descent Expansion Guide

Offline Delirium

Yes, I keep forgetting about it. I apologize for that.
I'll try to finish it today.

Don't rush, patch isn't out just yet, just the guide looks too sexy to be unfinished. D:

^Made by me! :P
NOT ALL CLASSES MADE FOR PVP SOME WERE MADE FOR PVE
Mhm. x'D

Offline The__Sky

i dunno if someone else asked this or not but uhh...will you be including the two new fashions? Dark Lord and Demure Attendent in this patch or will that come later? :o
ugh how much longer!?!?!?!? you've been saying it's gonna come out in 2 weeks for the past month :<

Offline iRawkZ

LMFAO, Archers can leap to the left or right 20 meters ... just lmfao .... but I'm going to enjoy stealth <3

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
ugh how much longer!?!?!?!? you've been saying it's gonna come out in 2 weeks for the past month :<

like it was said ingame and on another posts, when we are ready for it some crazy bugs pop up on the tests :( so we have to solve those :(
sorry for all the time that is taking

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Update: Agatio has said he will be increasing prestige and influence gain, I don't know exact amounts as of yet.
He will also change the rewards from EU to make it worth doing.
The Advanced EU skills may be available, Agatio has not decided on a way to distribute them as of yet. They will be marked as "Unknown" until then.
Update will most likely take place on Sunday, July 8th. This is subject to change.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Sweet. Glad to see you finally finished this. And it looks much cleaner thanks to the spoiler boxes. o:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Yep, that was a last minute thing I decided to do, figured it'd be easier to look at the skills people wanted instead of having to scroll for years.

i remember the fashion

Offline tragedy

I'm sorry, I feel like a noob asking, but what are 'prestige', 'influence', and 'EU'?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
I'm sorry, I feel like a noob asking, but what are 'prestige', 'influence', and 'EU'?

Prestige and Influence
This is how you will be acquiring the new skills. The new gear is based on PWI standards so at the moment it is deemed remotely useless. There are various others things you can purchase with Prestige and Influence but those aren't as important.

You get both of these things from doing daily/weekly quests for your Order. Each Order has its own Prestige and Influence, so you can't just switch and still have it for a different Order.

Endless Universe

This is information about EU in its base state and how to actually get in on PWI.
I don't know if the requirements for it will change or not, so I'll post this to be safe.
Mind that at the moment the rewards for EU are NOT amazing. You receive a chest with one of the following rewards. And beyond that you can talk to the 1k Elder for 360k exp and some spirit. The cards can be exchanged for G13 gear.

1x Endless: Weapon Card (3%)
1x Endless: Armor Card (17%)
20x Mirage Celestone (75%)
1x Old Book Page (5%)

To enter EU you must first complete the Legendary Morai quests, the quest names will be yellow. You can always check your available quests if you are having problems. Once finished, you will need to talk to the 1k Streams Elder, he will give you a purple quest to complete in Morai. You'll eventually be brought to the NPC which allows you to enter EU. However if you don't have a squad do not go in, you can only go in once a day.

Minimum of 8 people is required, full 10 person rainbow squad gets a special buff. I didn't find out what it was though.

I'll edit this later with more info.

Reading is a wonderful thing

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Update;
The Advanced EU skills will now be available through EU from the chest you get at the end.
Look over the "Endless Universe" post to see changes in the chest rewarded.
The Armor and Weapon Tokens will be available in the Order shops instead, in case anybody actually wants them for fun.

Aga is looking into making the chests available for x amount of EC.

i remember the fashion

Offline Ninja

• Retired Staff Member
  • The god of all stalkers! :D
Update;
The Advanced EU skills will now be available through EU from the chest you get at the end.
Look over the "Endless Universe" post to see changes in the chest rewarded.
The Armor and Weapon Tokens will be available in the Order shops instead, in case anybody actually wants them for fun.

Aga is looking into making the chests available for x amount of EC.

Time for everyone to stock up on EC. Did you add they are tradeable?
Ex-GM

Thanks Syringe for the pic & JuJuBeez for the awesome sig!

Offline CENT

I hope influence and prestige is raised considerably took months to get the skills on the official server

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
I hope influence and prestige is raised considerably took months to get the skills on the official server

Update: Agatio has said he will be increasing prestige and influence gain, I don't know exact amounts as of yet.
He will also change the rewards from EU to make it worth doing.
The Advanced EU skills may be available, Agatio has not decided on a way to distribute them as of yet. They will be marked as "Unknown" until then.
Update will most likely take place on Sunday, July 8th. This is subject to change.

Again...reading is a wonderful thing...

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Time for everyone to stock up on EC. Did you add they are tradeable?

I don't know if they are.
Things might change with the chests, we'll have to watch when the update happens to see if it's too easy/hard to get them.

Thank you, Chum @_@

There will be a multiplyer set to the Prestige and Influence, the quests will be unchanged otherwise. That may end up changing too depending on the difficulty.

If you guys have suggestions for changes to the chests such as amounts/percentages, let me know in here and I'll discuss it with Aga if it's not too crazy of a suggestion.

As he's posted elsewhere, he will be making other custom changes if it all works. Barb rings/weapon will be changed to nerf damage a bit. MP charm CD will be reduced, Clerics will get more MP for Plume Shell. Archers may get attack/defense levels and more evasion. I don't have confirmation on this or any other changes like this I just know he had to test things earlier.

Update is still planned for the 8th.

i remember the fashion