Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
But i have a laptop
Same as me. I just used uTorrent to download this faster. A lot faster. A lot ****ing faster.

Ennaoj

Same as me. I just used uTorrent to download this faster. A lot faster. A lot ****ing faster.

True this ^ xD
I downloaded it via torrent as well.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
But i have a laptop

your laptop so bad that it cant stay on overnight?
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
your laptop so bad that it cant stay on overnight?

I don't like to leave my old crappy laptop on and unattended for long, either. I don't know about Laurenzo11's, but my power adapter or the laptop itself tends to overheat if anything is on it... like a cat who likes to lay on warm objects.  :tiger-43:

When I have long af downloads, (as it happened I, too, had to re-download the epw client due to the same problem) I like to make it a movie night, play xbox, mess with photoshop, or do housework and such to keep occupied while I wait and keep at least half an eye on it.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
just try to re-install the whole game

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
The version is too old as it was said before, only solution is to download it again form our website.

If you can't or don't wanna leave it downloading during the night than we can't help it :/ you will have to download it bit by bit...for this you need or a torrent program and download the torrent or get a downloading program that allows to pause and resume, for exmaple IDM or JDownloader, IDM needs a license or tricks if you know what i mean  :rolleyes: JDownloader is free.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hi i cant seem to get my game to work. it opens and everything then it goes black and shuts down. also, i reinstalled my packDLL.dll file and it still says its missing >:( helpppp
Please check this, just instead of PWI client use your old EPW v56, start from step 2 and it will work.
http://epicpw.com/guides/patching-pwi-to-epw/