Epic Perfect World

3 GMs ON and They all ignore me.

vlntbty

This. You need to use 200 mirages and the Schism to make a mold thing and then it will allow you to switch.

Make sure you read the instructions on the NPC carefully.

I think you need to take a quest to get the actual item needed and then you can use that item in the switch screen. It's been a while since I've done it though so I may be wrong.

In any case, read carefully. (Assuming you did your culti's properly.)

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
tbh we honestly didnt mean to but yes sometimes we get spammed, caught up in events or on forums, or even sometimes nature calls and we gotta run away for a few. Sorry we didnt catch your pm but if at first you dont succeed try try again

ok still havent solved my problem

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
ok still havent solved my problem

You could try reading my reply.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
You can try calming down. The celestial chism mold is just a mold you need to actually make it. Did you make it?
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Ennaoj

Actually, this has been a concern with our faction. For 2 days straight, our faction leader have been using WC and tried to get a GM to PM to him. 3rd day of trying, he was able to get one to answer back, then the GM went offline and our leader was not able to get a hold of him again that day. Fourth day - yesterday - was the only time we were able to talk to one properly, and was able to do a DS event.

I was just like wow, 4 days. Meh.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Actually, this has been a concern with our faction. For 2 days straight, our faction leader have been using WC and tried to get a GM to PM to him. 3rd day of trying, he was able to get one to answer back, then the GM went offline and our leader was not able to get a hold of him again that day. Fourth day - yesterday - was the only time we were able to talk to one properly, and was able to do a DS event.

Yea it can be difficult at times.

When I need to get a hold of a GM I generally just check the website frequently and ask them nicely if they have a moment when one is online & not doing an event. It generally works pretty well.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

The forums are available for a reason. Should you be unable to contact them in-game which sometimes happens, you can message them privately on here.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
see the website, check which gm is online, and just pm them directly. sometimes worldchat moves so fast nobody can see anything.
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Ennaoj

One does not simply get help from the GMs.
To get help one must first constantly lick they're ass and praise them, only then you may get any help from them. :)

I don't think that's the case.

Offline SalvajeMC

Is gms job to  answer people question . They dont get paid to ignore. These gms we have right now are kinda cheap im my opinion. Very disapointed
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
One does not simply get help from the GMs.
To get help one must first constantly lick they're ass and praise them, only then you may get any help from them. :)
+10000
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
Is gms job to  answer people question . They dont get paid to ignore. These gms we have right now are kinda cheap im my opinion. Very disapointed
Don't be disrespectful. This is a very complicated job and for you to call they're work CHEAP? No. Thats just rude. They're doing the best they can. If a few PM's dont get answered, PM them on forums. God people, its not that hard QAQ
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline SalvajeMC

Im not  being rude im telling the truth. They work is so cheap not talking about all of them but some. Open your eyes already and stop ass licking. They chose the job  no one forced them so they should answer  everyones questions not only "friends"..
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I didn't read whole post, Just the first one. Anyways, GM's get spammed constantly, And or afk sometimes cause they also have a life. So sometimes you gotta message them a few times to get their attention. World chatting for them usually doesn't get their attention, Most of the time they prefer for you to directly pm them.  So doubt they did it on purpose  :-X  Also if you have a issue with a gm you should post it privately. I know this is a minor problem but just giving that little side note. By private , I mean the Helpdesk, Or message one via forums.