Epic Perfect World

3 GMs ON and They all ignore me.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
I used World Chat 10 times in the past 2 hours and no GM replies me.

I pm them, and they don't answer me. I had my friend pm then and one answered him.

Why do we have GMs if they wont reply?

I need help switching from Demon to Sage, I did all the Cults, I have the Boutique Celestial Item you need w/e, I have the 200 Mirage Stones, I even bought another 3rd Demon Fairy to see if that would work. Wasted 4 golds and the NPC keeps telling me "Required Items Missing."

Well, Im  >:(

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Have you completed the cultivation quest line?

pikachuchu

Please try to understand the gm's are busy. Either with events or being spammed by people. :) Have patience.

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned

I pm them, and they don't answer me. I had my friend pm then and one answered him.

I need help switching from Demon to Sage, I did all the Cults, I have the Boutique Celestial Item you need w/e, I have the 200 Mirage Stones, I even bought another 3rd Demon Fairy to see if that would work. Wasted 4 golds and the NPC keeps telling me "Required Items Missing."

maybe they got life too

Cheebee

Please try to understand the gm's are busy. Either with events or being spammed by people. :) Have patience.

well if someone replied to his friend and never replied to him, that isnt very fair.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
If you actually read the post you will see I said "I DID ALL THE CULTS", I hate when people come to posts and just start spamming so they can get post numbers. Read the post before you come here and post shit.

Offline timemanager

• NoHomo s2
well if someone replied to his friend and never replied to him, that isnt very fair.

Thank you, finally someone who reads.

pikachuchu

As I said, they get spammed. So maybe they missed his pm. :) It happens.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Honestly. All of the GMs ignore people from time to time. There are only a few of them and so many of us. Either they get spammed or get annoyed. Also keep in mind they have to watch world chat, PMs, their own guild chat. It can be quite time consuming I would bet. Just don't give up.  :-\
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

pikachuchu

Honestly. All of the GMs ignore people from time to time. There are only a few of them and so many of us. Either they get spammed or get annoyed. Also keep in mind they have to watch world chat, PMs, their own guild chat. It can be quite time consuming I would bet. Just don't give up.  :-\
^

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-

they're probably busy when u asked. maybe they just caught sight of your friends pm and answered because they SAW it.
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-
maybe they got life too
Holy goodlooking people, your pic...
50 Cent
substance..

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
tbh we honestly didnt mean to but yes sometimes we get spammed, caught up in events or on forums, or even sometimes nature calls and we gotta run away for a few. Sorry we didnt catch your pm but if at first you dont succeed try try again
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
tbh we honestly didnt mean to but yes sometimes we get spammed, caught up in events or on forums, or even sometimes nature calls and we gotta run away for a few. Sorry we didnt catch your pm but if at first you dont succeed try try again
true dat
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Make sure you read the instructions on the NPC carefully.

I think you need to take a quest to get the actual item needed and then you can use that item in the switch screen. It's been a while since I've done it though so I may be wrong.

In any case, read carefully. (Assuming you did your culti's properly.)