Epic Perfect World

Art Commissions | Closed forever | New artwork

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
If you're up for another commission, I'd like the fully colored chibi with solid lineart (2nd example). =)

I'd like the outfit that she has on, however if it's difficult or you don't want to do it I can use another one. =)
Umms. QAQ Would you hold that for a while?
It's a busy week/etc. for me, tests, piles of HW, and a few other comms to do first Q_Q
Sorry ><

Edit: can i ahm just put you on my list QQ Since I gotta finish a dA com, then sybil/a contest entry, then etc..
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2013, 02:20 am by EvilEye23
(:

Offline Naosu

• Boop
hehe I can wait however long you need. =) Trust me I understand. I have a research project due in less than a week, a history paper and essay test in a week, and 2 other papers for my composition class due.

Take you're time. xD
What am I even doing?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
:'( Kay so I am like open as in adding people to my list, but school is trying to lay on the HW recently, so yea I'l be pretty slow. Rough sketches/sketches out soon, k.
(:

Alucardsupul

:'( Kay so I am like open as in adding people to my list, but school is trying to lay on the HW recently, so yea I'l be pretty slow. Rough sketches/sketches out soon, k.

what does it mean? I mean, will you post the sketch? because I don't wish to see it before it's finished. Ofc you can upload it on your DA account but not here I beg ya :'(

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
what does it mean? I mean, will you post the sketch? because I don't wish to see it before it's finished. Ofc you can upload it on your DA account but not here I beg ya :'(
I'l PM the people commishing me their sketches, so that they can confirm that its what they want, before I move on. It's what I normally do >> Because if they don't like lines, position, etc., they/you can tell me what you want changed and I'l sketch again/edit, then line. :/

Edit:I can either post sketches on my thread, or PM them to you. I normally go pm the commishers sketches, lines, and sometimes flat colors (not normally)...

Edit#2: I will probably eventually post the finished, lines, and sketches heavily watermarked ver.s on my thread in a spoiler and send you the good copies (lines if you want, though I suspect you will only want finished).
(:

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
when you done i need you to pm me the price/ur ign ofc.. and i'll just email the ec to you, since i dont know when you are on.
-2 full body in one pic/pick axe background with some pink color/Abis on the right corner/Fully colored chibi, with SOLID HARD lineart-

EDIT: i change my mind make Abis not sara jean on the right corner
Last Edit: Oct 03, 2013, 11:44 pm by ىaℜa JƎ∀Ɲ ✞
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
when you done i need you to pm me the price/ur ign ofc.. and i'll just email the ec to you, since i dont know when you are on.
-2 full body in one pic/pick axe background with some pink color/Sara Jean on the top corner-
Are you okay with me taking an extremely long time since I'm busy with school and stuff? QAQ And people in line b4 you.

Oh. And. two people commish is a bit less than 2x the price of a 1 person comissih.
I'm going to pM you for specifics kay.

FOR EVERYTHING ELLSE i SWEAR SKETCHES WILL BE PMED OUT ON FRIDAY OR SOMETHING. (MY TIME ZONE). KK.
(:

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
Are you okay with me taking an extremely long time since I'm busy with school and stuff? QAQ And people in line b4 you.

Oh. And. two people commish is a bit less than 2x the price of a 1 person comissih.
I'm going to pM you for specifics kay.

i don't mind.
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Alucardsupul

I'l PM the people commishing me their sketches, so that they can confirm that its what they want, before I move on. It's what I normally do >> Because if they don't like lines, position, etc., they/you can tell me what you want changed and I'l sketch again/edit, then line. :/

I don't wish to torture you xD but if so, you can pm it to me

Offline Naosu

• Boop
If it's easier for you, you can just message me on here when you have the sketch done. ^^ I check the forums a lot, but not necessarily this one. ^^" Though I generally do every couple of days.

Good luck with school stuffies. =D
What am I even doing?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Hi. Drawings will be sent out in a few hours. ^^

-2 full body in one pic/pick axe background with some pink color/Abis on the right corner/Fully colored chibi, with SOLID HARD lineart-

EDIT: i change my mind make Abis not sara jean on the right corner
Hmm. Full body O_O Ok well I assume you mean like full bodied chibis, not true full height fullbodies. Solid hard lines. oki. I will get the sketch done after the previous two.

^^ Soon. I promise. K.[/font][/color][/size]
(:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Hi. Drawings will be sent out in a few hours. ^^

Hmm. Full body O_O Ok well I assume you mean like full bodied chibis, not true full height fullbodies. Solid hard lines. oki. I will get the sketch done after the previous two.

^^ Soon. I promise. K.

I THINK. YOU NEED TO FINISH MY CONTEST FIRST.  :'( :'(
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Sent out the first draft to Millicent.

Sending to fyrebrite next when I finish.
(:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Okay first of all, I am very, very, sorry. ;w;

Everything will be forcibly delayed by a week or two.
Why?
Because my tablet pen was lost/stolen. I was at school using it and when I checked my bag again after school, GONE.
So I'm betting it was stolen, though the possibility of it being lost isn't zero.

Anyways, point is, I need a new intuos 5/4 grip pen and if I buy one it'l take time. ;w; Shipping sucks.
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Really sorry bout the delay. ;w;

Hoping it wasn't a classmate that stole it if it was stolen though..maybe someone from other classes/grades.
(:

Offline PlumSauce

• I'm in the basement of hell -.-
Okay first of all, I am very, very, sorry. ;w;

Everything will be forcibly delayed by a week or two.
Why?
Because my tablet pen was lost/stolen. I was at school using it and when I checked my bag again after school, GONE.
So I'm betting it was stolen, though the possibility of it being lost isn't zero.

Anyways, point is, I need a new intuos 5/4 grip pen and if I buy one it'l take time. ;w; Shipping sucks.
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Really sorry bout the delay. ;w;

Hoping it wasn't a classmate that stole it if it was stolen though..maybe someone from other classes/grades.
you should tell mr. principle. Then ask the CDN crew if they can broadcast an "ad" to help you find it. Sorry tho.
Xtra - 135 Mystic
I have no time for idiots who don't respect my awesomeness -3-