Epic Perfect World

Recraft stones Thanks rainlu! xD)

Ennaoj

So, I've tried searching on the forum and the net about how to use these recast stones and where, but I can't seem to find the answers.
If it's noobish of a question for some of you, please feel free NOT to comment.

Thanks <3
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2013, 10:31 pm by Ennaoj

rainlu

you mean recraft stones ? you use them in forges to get -3 x int bow with spirit blackhole on primal bow and use it or sell it.

Ennaoj

you mean recraft stones ? you use them in forges to get -3 x int bow with spirit blackhole on primal bow and use it or sell it.

Thank u for answering... And correcting me :))
Though does it mean it can only be used for bows? Or I could use it on other weaps too? The forges you're talking about are near the event forges?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Though does it mean it can only be used for bows? Or I could use it on other weaps too? The forges you're talking about are near the event forges?
The forges are the custom weapon forges here on EPW. You can use them on any of the Primal and Nirvana level weapons.

Ennaoj

The forges are the custom weapon forges here on EPW. You can use them on any of the Primal and Nirvana level weapons.

Uhmm, I have sent you a PM xD...  Hope you don't mind...

rainlu

indeed using it for anything else is a waste unless you want a + range on weap if you are a melee target...otherwise yes it's only for that bow...
and don't repeat the same mistake as i did , when i just threw away all the recraft stone when someone told me that they were useless...
you can make like 5 k ec like that when u r lucky (considering you have like 8 x 150 chars and been saving those stones)
today i just bought 1  bow with 3 x -10 int and spirit blackhole for my sin :) but it's very rare so yeah those stones may be even more expensive in the future.

Ennaoj

indeed using it for anything else is a waste unless you want a + range on weap if you are a melee target...otherwise yes it's only for that bow...
and don't repeat the same mistake as i did , when i just threw away all the recraft stone when someone told me that they were useless...

Lol, rainlu, i have like, so many of them it prompted me to finally ask here :))
Thank you so much for answering again! <3

Ennaoj

Not correct. There are some uses for recraft stones other than for range and interval .....................

Which happens to be....?

rainlu

Lol, rainlu, i have like, so many of them it prompted me to finally ask here :))
Thank you so much for answering again! <3

YW dear <3

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Which happens to be....?
Any sort of stats you would want on a weapon. These weapons are made for those who cannot afford pricier weapons like Demonic/Dragon/R8 just yet or made for purge bows/ranged melee weapons.

Ennaoj

Thank you all for answering. My main char is a cleric, sadly, so I can't recraft her primal weaps. Though Imma try it on my Archer and Untamed. <3

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
u use recraft stones to reforge weapons .

DJBFF

you use recraft stones so you can make better weapons, sometimes 3x int+blackhole on a bow, or a weapon like the demonic (happened to me). you can use it for every weapon, pm me if u need more help with recraft stones.

You use them at the weapons forge ._.