Epic Perfect World

Why ;(

Offline CaptainLuffy

• Don't Give up untill you try :)
  • [shadow=red,left]Why Map (Night Scream) Pk Map
    Alot of noobs like meh :( Can't farm ecoin there cuz they always kill us Q_Q
    is there's anther way to farm ecoin ? Thanks
    [/shadow]
A man was pulled over for driving too fast, even though he thought he was driving just fine.

Officer: You were speeding.
Man: No, I wasn't.
Officer: Yes, you were. I'm giving you a ticket.
Man: But I wasn't speeding.
Officer: Tell that to the judge! (The officer gives man the ticket.)
Man: Would I get another ticket if I called you a jerk?
Officer: Yes, you would.
Man: What if I just thought that you were?
Officer: I can't give you a ticket for what you think.
Man: Fine, I think you're a jerk!
ـــــــ
If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day.
If you teach a man to fish, he can always eat.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
    [/shadow]
You can farm EC on the 140 mobs near Sirry Wine Camp. Nightscream is meant to be a PK instance.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
You can farm EC on the 140 mobs near Sirry Wine Camp. Nightscream is meant to be a PK instance.
Offtopic: Is your avatar bread melting into a marshmallow? O_O

On topic: I agree. .-. You can also sin stealth PV, do the rancor stuff, events ,etc.
Plus, NS would get overflowed with people.
(:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Offtopic: Is your avatar bread melting into a marshmallow? O_O

On topic: I agree. .-. You can also sin stealth PV, do the rancor stuff, events ,etc.
Plus, NS would get overflowed with people.

That's a toaster. Also this. Don't go to NS if you don't want to get pk'd it's meant to be a gamble or else it would be WAY to easy to obtain EC.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
If you can run a catshop alt in west there are many, many items that can be exchanged for coin & from there on into EC as well.
(Mats for dragon, primal, nirvana, skillbooks, tomes. To name a few.)

TT/HH is also a good way (the boxes can provide 60ec/day/char if I'm not mistaken and are easy to get.)

Farming certain warsoul fragments is also decent money. (Ksitigabhra, Vajra are both worth a decent amount of ec, a couple of others with names I can't remember as well.)

Running warsong for the waistband inscriptions, or cube for the rotating cogs of fate.

GV

Trials (Is this viable at the moment?)

BH on many alts is also a great way to get nice stuff. The supply tokens can be made into tradable r8r mats and they also give EC. The folowup daily quests can also yield good amounts of ec, especially if done on many chars.

If you can get a lucky roll on a 140 primal bow you could also get quite a bit of money.
-0.30 int + purge bows are very popular for sins, especially the spirit blackhole one would be very valuable.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Well I made 400 recasts in a month doing trials just once a week with a friend + daily BHs. Trials give a good amount when you get to trials 5 and over (5, 6, 7 give 30 damascenes each + the faction chests which have a chance at more damas/heps; 8 gives 20 heps each with the 9th giving 30 heps and two faction chests). Time consuming, but viable nonetheless.
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2013, 09:08 pm by Caffeine, Reason: Corrected, ty Tav

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Well I made 400 recasts in a month doing trials just once a week with a friend + daily BHs. Trials give a good amount when you get to trials 5 and over (5, 6, 7 give 30 damascenes each + the faction chests which have a chance at more damas/heps; 8 and 9 give 20 heps each with the 9th giving two faction chests). Time consuming, but viable nonetheless.

I miss doing trials... But since now I know they have decent, and viable rewards, I might see if I could talk my faction into doing some.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Well I made 400 recasts in a month doing trials just once a week with a friend + daily BHs. Trials give a good amount when you get to trials 5 and over (5, 6, 7 give 30 damascenes each + the faction chests which have a chance at more damas/heps; 8 and 9 give 20 heps each with the 9th giving two faction chests). Time consuming, but viable nonetheless.
Actually it is only 8 that gives 20, trial 9 is still 30 ;)

I Used to spam trials solo when 2x was on, I pretty much got gear over 2 2x weekends, but that's before he increased the drop rate, and increased the amount of merit needed to enter trials.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Actually it is only 8 that gives 20, trial 9 is still 30 ;)

I Used to spam trials solo when 2x was on, I pretty much got gear over 2 2x weekends, but that's before he increased the drop rate, and increased the amount of merit needed to enter trials.
I've been cheating my friend out of 5 heps each full round...  :'(  :-[
plis dont tell.

And yes, Trials are amazing on 2x, especially now. Although the merit is nothing to worry about, 3 days of faction base quests won't kill anyone.

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Nightscream is a great place for PK practice.

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
    [/shadow]

GV pv over in EG area also events, or selling your body on WC

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Ennaoj

If you can run a catshop alt in west there are many, many items that can be exchanged for coin & from there on into EC as well.
(Mats for dragon, primal, nirvana, skillbooks, tomes. To name a few.)

TT/HH is also a good way (the boxes can provide 60ec/day/char if I'm not mistaken and are easy to get.)

Farming certain warsoul fragments is also decent money. (Ksitigabhra, Vajra are both worth a decent amount of ec, a couple of others with names I can't remember as well.)

Running warsong for the waistband inscriptions, or cube for the rotating cogs of fate.

GV

BH on many alts is also a great way to get nice stuff. The supply tokens can be made into tradable r8r mats and they also give EC. The folowup daily quests can also yield good amounts of ec, especially if done on many chars.

If you can get a lucky roll on a 140 primal bow you could also get quite a bit of money.
-0.30 int + purge bows are very popular for sins, especially the spirit blackhole one would be very valuable.

Hi Feone! I'd like to ask something re: your answers here :)

Farming certain warsoul fragments is also decent money. (Ksitigabhra, Vajra are both worth a decent amount of ec, a couple of others with names I can't remember as well.) <--- Are those drops from the bosses in warsong? Noobish Q, i know. I'm new in this game xD

Thank you! <3

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
Hi Feone! I'd like to ask something re: your answers here :)

Farming certain warsoul fragments is also decent money. (Ksitigabhra, Vajra are both worth a decent amount of ec, a couple of others with names I can't remember as well.) <--- Are those drops from the bosses in warsong? Noobish Q, i know. I'm new in this game xD

Thank you! <3

Kstiti is farmed from from TT bosses while Vajra is farmed from Lunar Glade bosses. If you go to the Warsoul NPC located on the platform in the middle of Arch, you can see which mats are needed to make which Warsoul Fragment. You can use this to help you with which items you need:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/advinfo/ultimate

Ennaoj

Thank you, Caffeine! <3

Offline Evangelica♀

• ♥Always be true to who you are♥
Kstiti is farmed from from TT bosses while Vajra is farmed from Lunar Glade bosses. If you go to the Warsoul NPC located on the platform in the middle of Arch, you can see which mats are needed to make which Warsoul Fragment. You can use this to help you with which items you need:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/advinfo/ultimate

Thank you for this information, I was looking for it and could not remember where to find it.  <3 Caffeine

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” | Mahatma Gandhi