Epic Perfect World

NW Suggestion [MUST READ]

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
So, everyone knows that after Frost/Dark win a battle, the colour of the land is exactly the same colour. And that gets annoying considering you have to waste time going over all the battles looking who won. So my suggestion is to change either Dark/Frost's colour (I would prefer Dark - possibly to a Light green?) so we won't waste time looking.

Post your opinions below.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
All of the lands look the same to me once a new land is taken.. Just varying shades of blue on my screen  :'(
They should be around the same color as the nations but perhaps brighter?
Frost - bright blue
Dark - bright green
Flame - bright red
Light - bright yellow

But I agree, sometimes I can't see which belongs to which, especially since NW is so fast paced, you sometimes don't have the time to check which map belongs to who.
Last Edit: Sept 21, 2013, 07:01 pm by Caffeine

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Great suggestion. :)

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Would be usefull.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Great suggestion. :)

If you see my name, ofc it's gonna be great. ;)

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
So, everyone knows that after Frost/Dark win a battle, the colour of the land is exactly the same colour. And that gets annoying considering you have to waste time going over all the battles looking who won. So my suggestion is to change either Dark/Frost's colour (I would prefer Dark - possibly to a Light green?) so we won't waste time looking.

Post your opinions below.
umm idk . im just fine with it .

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Now, honestly this isn't a problem for me. If I can't tell I usually look at who owns what land. And my squad usually isn't too worried about what's been taken recently, only with what can we get to, where do we want to go.

Anyway I like this suggestion. Just so when we look at the map it gives us a quick and easy way of seeing what's what without having to look at each individual land.

All of the lands look the same to me once a new land is taken.. Just varying shades of blue on my screen  :'(
They should be around the same color as the nations but perhaps brighter?
Frost - bright blue
Dark - bright green
Flame - bright red
Light - bright yellow
What am I even doing?

Offline Scwerz

• Im Your Bad Dream

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Any action going to be taken on this? More GM interaction would be appreciated...

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
Any action going to be taken on this? More GM interaction would be appreciated...

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Waiting on official response, I think it's a wonderful idea.