Epic Perfect World

Damarscene Ore

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
i just want the price of Damarscene Ore from the forges to 20ec each or 25ec each since , no one makes Damarscene Ore's from the forges everyone buys it from ppl for 25ec each or 20ec each .
so i dont think whats the use of the forges coz its 30ec each from forges .

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
They sell for 20-25 because the forge is at 30 and selling at 30 would be pointless.

Lowering the fixed price will only devalue it for player selling.

Bad idea.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
They sell for 20-25 because the forge is at 30 and selling at 30 would be pointless.

Lowering the fixed price will only devalue it for player selling.

Bad idea.
yes .
whats the point of making Damarscene Ore's from the forges now ?

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
yes .
whats the point of making Damarscene Ore's from the forges now ?
The amount of damascenes that you can get from the forges is limited only on how much EC you personally have while the cheaper ones depend on the availability of it in the market. Unfortunately, I don't see many people selling large quantities at once and some people require a lot of damascenes for their recasts.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
The amount of damascenes that you can get from the forges is limited only on how much EC you personally have while the cheaper ones depend on the availability of it in the market. Unfortunately, I don't see many people selling large quantities at once and some people require a lot of damascenes for their recasts.

This exactly.

Forges are unlimitted amounts.
Player supply is limitted.

Buying from players is also more work than crafting at a forge. This extra work has to be covered by the ores being cheaper. As a side effect the (almost) unlimitted demand for damascene ores is also what's keeping supply tokens valuable. (I think.)

When you decrease the price for damascene in the forge it'll also decrease the price players can ask for them. As a side effect of that supply tokens become less valuable and we're back at the exact same "problem" you mentioned in the original post, except with different numbers.

Ennaoj

Buying from players is also more work than crafting at a forge. This extra work has to be covered by the ores being cheaper. As a side effect the (almost) unlimitted demand for damascene ores is also what's keeping supply tokens valuable. (I think.)

This ^
Not to mention you need to have teles for WC, letting players know you're looking for it to buy some (assuming no one's selling atm).
So it'll be like Damarscene Ore's  Price + Tele's price (again, assuming you have to shout several times) = more than what you will shell out if you forge them.
But hey, which ever is easier for ya :)

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK
You could wait and watch WC and buy all the ores when people sell them. Then collect them all and do a huge roll of all your gear.

Also PM Coax if you want to buy some. He is selling them now.
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.