Epic Perfect World

Why do they keep sell accounts?

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
GM Please Ban the name is Allow_it

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
will be taken care off,but please post them in Helpdesk next time.thanks

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
will be taken care off,but please post them in Helpdesk next time.thanks
urghh.. okay sorry sorry my bad

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
I've never understood why selling / buying / trading accounts is bannable. It's their choice to do it, if they get scammed, it's their fault. >.>
Hmmm, it's because GM's and Agatio is trying to keep EPW Safe from Scamming accounts, so many players will play EPW, that's why it's Bannable

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
I've never understood why selling / buying / trading accounts is bannable. It's their choice to do it, if they get scammed, it's their fault. >.>

If your going to be an idiot thats your fault i feel ya mindless.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Resolve

:tiger-13:

Not calling you an idiot nub saying if your going to be an idiot and buy account then get scammed its your fault.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Resolve

You call me idiot every day in skype wdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.  :'(

WDF you the one releasing our sexy time talks to the world im so done.

Offline Bre.

• lelo.
  • Characters: Strategist
Because it's profitable. They aren't really selling anything, just scamming others.

[16:47:01] Bre: this creeps me out.
[16:47:32] Zilara: Lmfaoo

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
idk , mostly Gm's just dont bother about it .
i see so many ppl write it in world chat .

Offline Resolve

It does not really hurt anyone but it is annoying you could just BL those people.

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
Yeaa, They don't care about GMs, even if there is one GM Online they still shout

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
They most likely use disposable accounts to avoid a ban on the real thing.

Pretty much impossible to stop, all the staff can do is ban every single one they see shouting to make things more difficult for them. They could also talk to the seller from an alt and get details but this sort of thing will take a lot of time.

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
It does not really hurt anyone but it is annoying you could just BL those people.
LOL . can we BL world chat ?

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
LOL . can we BL world chat ?

You blacklist the individual, which means they are no longer visible to you in any of the chats (WC, squad, faction, PM etc).

Or you could simply turn WC off....

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

vlntbty

WTB Blacklist Extension Stone.  :-X