Epic Perfect World

IOS7 ??

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
the IOS 7 is crazy....i dont like how it looks but...i love the new camera and running apps in the background ...fastere everything basically

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Every phone sucks, eventually. This is just more proof of it. How soon til a newer iOS requires iPhones 5+ only? And then people flock to the new version with ridiculous comments about how their phone "sucks; so old". Any cell serves it's purpose of texting or calling someone Oops sorry, forgot how obsolete and uncool calling people is now.

In a few years, the "i" craze will die down and move to something else, soon enough iPhones will become uncool and anyone with one will be treated like a fool for even having it. Waste of money if you ask me.

You're not wrong but even if every phone eventually sucks, that just means you have to live in the now.

although i actually have an xperia, they appeal to me more.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Very this:

Androids ftw. :-X

I'm full android fanboy  :'(

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Panem et Circensus

Gadgets & politics.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
You're not wrong but even if every phone eventually sucks, that just means you have to live in the now.

although i actually have an xperia, they appeal to me more.
Well I mean damn, living in the now costs me $199 with a 3year chained to me plan if I wanna get an iPhone  :'(
I don't like iphones to small QQ I have a samsung galaxy s4 <3

Hai... :-[ :-[
substance..

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ

LOL, my best phone is the phone i have right now :I first phone i didn't break and i threw with this phone more and harder then with the rest LOL
I give you my last phone :3 I threw it in water and is still alive working ok.I droped it over 65315626 times and it got a lot of signs.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Android all the way..  all android phones and tablets in my family, even our TV's Android xD..

Although i did get an Ipad from uni. last month, which i've only used for the first two days, then got bored/annoyed.. got excited when the IOS7 was released, thought i might be able to use the ipad finally.. but bleh.. hate the new interface/change of appearance.. looks so childish now, although they did make SOME features better than previous version but still useless piece of tech.. ANDROID FTW ! :/ just my opinion.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Apple will be dead soon, especially from the release of 5c/5s' which are technologically awful.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
t3h iProduct hype.
My friend comes to uni exited as shit coz his weather app now shows a animation of the clouds relative to the forcast thanks to iOS7

Where as my S2 has custom kernal and ROM with android 4.2.1 which isn't even officially supported for S2s
and not a single hype will ever be given.

Main stream shits  :normal-25:

#wehavewidgets :normal-1:
#wehaveahomescreenwithawallpaper :normal-1:

dw guys maybe you will get a homescreen with iOS8

Alucardsupul

sorry, but why are you all talking in Chinese?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Every phone sucks, eventually.

Nokia 3310
'nuff said

DJBFF

I give you my last phone :3 I threw it in water and is still alive working ok.I droped it over 65315626 times and it got a lot of signs.
LOL, gg

Nokia 3310
'nuff said
unbreakable!

Offline StormyNightz

• I'm a HellRazor
  • Cynix <3
Hai... :-[ :-[

Hi there  ^-^

Theres some things even about the samsung galaxy s4 that I don't like but not saying all phones eventually suck, heck I still wish I had my old pink razor phone LOL ;x
"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
There's a good chance the thoughts in my head will exit my mouth, don't say I didn't warn you.

StormyNights 150 R8 Demon Archer
Brooke 146 Sage Psychic
SlyVirgo 148 Assassin(farmer)

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Hi there  ^-^

Theres some things even about the samsung galaxy s4 that I don't like but not saying all phones eventually suck, heck I still wish I had my old pink razor phone LOL ;x

Everybody and their mom wanted that god damn razor back in the day.  Then they realized if you even breathe on it the wrong way, it breaks xD
I'm basically 40