Epic Perfect World

IOS7 ??

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
so? my family's quite poor so i can't have a good phone LOL

Every phone I have had has been a free phone. All good specs and shizzle though. =P

DJBFF

Every phone I have had has been a free phone. All good specs and shizzle though. =P
lol, with me, mom pays them. i once paid for a phone xD it broke e_e

I have had this phone for 2 years, costed €25

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Go to Settings->General->Software update ->Learn More. You'll see what the iOS7 all about.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Yeah, it came out 2 days ago and it's pretty awful. iPhones in general are, not gonna lie.

Pretty things are never quality things.

I'm updating after I restore mine. Too much music, not enough space for update... You can imagine.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:
Go to Settings->General->Software update ->Learn More. You'll see what the iOS7 all about.
Ty, dude.
substance..

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
none of my phones has had skype :<
so? my family's quite poor so i can't have a good phone LOL
I got my phone 1 week ago as my b-day present...I think my brother forgot when is my b-day but anyway
My last phones haven't had skype so IS OKAY TO CALL PEOPLE!

DJBFF

Pretty things are never quality things.

I'm updating after I restore mine. Too much music, not enough space for update... You can imagine.

gib me your phone :c i need music

I got my phone 1 week ago as my b-day present...I think my brother forgot when is my b-day but anyway
My last phones haven't had skype so IS OKAY TO CALL PEOPLE!
LOL, my best phone is the phone i have right now :I first phone i didn't break and i threw with this phone more and harder then with the rest LOL

Offline StormyNightz

• I'm a HellRazor
  • Cynix <3
I don't like iphones to small QQ I have a samsung galaxy s4 <3
"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
There's a good chance the thoughts in my head will exit my mouth, don't say I didn't warn you.

StormyNights 150 R8 Demon Archer
Brooke 146 Sage Psychic
SlyVirgo 148 Assassin(farmer)

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I don't even have a phone. My parents probably won't get me one til I'm like, 14 or 15. XD

On topic: IOS7 has been one of the topics of my class/gr8/junior high in general.
I think they were really excited about it and now..I'm not so sure they like it. ._.
(:

disturbia

good ios, everything works as fast, as it was before.  some new tools, absolutely new design, but drains battery very fast if u dont disable airdrop and background app update. in my opinion this ios is the best, that apple have ever made.
have it on my iphone 5 and ipad. no bugs have found :)

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I have it, the new UI is cute.

they copy android.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
IOS is only at version 7?

My windows is at version 98 already.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor

vlntbty

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Every phone sucks, eventually. This is just more proof of it. How soon til a newer iOS requires iPhones 5+ only? And then people flock to the new version with ridiculous comments about how their phone "sucks; so old". Any cell serves it's purpose of texting or calling someone Oops sorry, forgot how obsolete and uncool calling people is now.

In a few years, the "i" craze will die down and move to something else, soon enough iPhones will become uncool and anyone with one will be treated like a fool for even having it. Waste of money if you ask me.