Epic Perfect World

Change the time of Territory War

Offline neru

• Beginner
Hi,

The current server time for Territory War is too late for asia player to join.
i suggest to make it earlier, for about at least 4 hours, so that asia player can join.
I think much people also like it.

How do you think?

Offline Mable

yea..im from asia too.. and tw is like..4am in the morning here   :(

Offline Jakk

• God.
TBH there's a few problems with doing this, client would need to be edited to change the times which is probably possible but not sure, and TW is 8PM for me, i live in the UK, the server is UK based i believe considering server is same time as me, or maybe nearby Europe.
Another problem, Americans and Australian etc players would probably be in work at the time of TW if they work on Saturdays, Friday they are already in work at TW times, considering this server is probably made up of mostly Europe, UK and Americans i don't think it would be best

Offline ReleK

TW for me on west side of Australia is 3am.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Singapore here. And 3am.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
well i am from Greece and its 22:00 when its start so i am ok..
thing is we're all from different time zones and tw hours isn't going to be ideal for everyone so its just tough cookies for you guys :< i suggest you set an alarm/drink some coffee if you want to be a part of territory war kthnxbye <3

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
thing is we're all from different time zones and tw hours isn't going to be ideal for everyone so its just tough cookies for you guys :< i suggest you set an alarm/drink some coffee if you want to be a part of territory war kthnxbye <3

Oh shut up :D

Anywho, I suggest making it maybe 2-4 hours later? That way, I can sleep in past 2 pm and still make it to TWs. :D
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
TBH there's a few problems with doing this, client would need to be edited to change the times which is probably possible but not sure, and TW is 8PM for me, i live in the UK, the server is UK based i believe considering server is same time as me, or maybe nearby Europe.
Another problem, Americans and Australian etc players would probably be in work at the time of TW if they work on Saturdays, Friday they are already in work at TW times, considering this server is probably made up of mostly Europe, UK and Americans i don't think it would be best

TW is currently 5am for australia, we are basically in an asian timezone.
TW for Americans seems to be during work hours, alot of people in my faction can't make it for that reason.
Its hard to find a timezone that suits all but its basically ideal for aus/america/asia or ideal for europe.

If TW was 3 hours later that would be awesome :D That is like 6pm in America and 8am here in aus.

Honestly though it doesnt make that much of a difference, you are likely to lose as many people as you gain.

Offline maniolnba

server is based in Europe and why timezone should be changed to other one.
If it would be change to be suitable for asia or other Narnia place then European ppl will start crying...

Threat to close.

Offline Asator

• Retired Staff Member
  • Raised by the sword
  • Master of war
It would be far too troublesome to change it because we've players from all around the world, if we suit it for asians, americans would have problems (just a lame example).

Best you can do is adapt to the situation.
Please, read the general forum & game rules here.
If you have any problem, feel free to PM me.

-Retired-

Offline Lyssania

I'm in America and the current TW time is a problem for me, just FYI.

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
I am also American(PST). It isn't so bad over here time wise. The earliest seems to be round noon, so it seems like it'd be fine in the majority of the Americas.

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
It would be far too troublesome to change it because we've players from all around the world, if we suit it for asians, americans would have problems (just a lame example).

Best you can do is adapt to the situation.

Asia/America usually work out decently well together.

Europe is the odd one out :P

I am also American(PST). It isn't so bad over here time wise. The earliest seems to be round noon, so it seems like it'd be fine in the majority of the Americas.

Except the ones with jobs, If TW was moved afew hours later then all americans could attend, be better for asia/aus too.

Honestly I don't see the problem with it (other than not being able to attend TW).

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
well i am from Greece and its 22:00 when its start so i am ok..

same time, i prefer coz the tw time is good atleast to european players (that was annoying when i played on pw my or in pwi)
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D