Epic Perfect World

PK Behavior

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Every freaking time when I go pk somewhere, solo or with guild, always same story. You having fun in pk, someone you kill, someone kill you.. It's a game and it supposed to be like that. But no, there will always be some drama. This is just today example but it's happening every day.

Does people lose their attitudes and manners when thiers character drop down  or its something that they inherited?!
Is this  behavior allowed?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Pretty sure it's allowed.

Chat is easy to disable or blacklist anyway.

Offline iAmMeOk

He's not good at ignoring people. He has to say things back to them.  :-\

Offline Vionn

Shouldn't you know by now that worms is full of retards?

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Shouldn't you know by now that worms is full of retards?
#Butthurt.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Vionn

#Butthurt.

?? I'm simply stating the truth

You can't deny that a lot of worms are idiots

Offline Inmoralia

• ƗɳɱΦƦɑʆأα
Every freaking time when I go pk somewhere, solo or with guild, always same story. You having fun in pk, someone you kill, someone kill you.. It's a game and it supposed to be like that. But no, there will always be some drama. This is just today example but it's happening every day.

Does people lose their attitudes and manners when thiers character drop down  or its something that they inherited?!

Well, it tells more about AngelOfDeath ... no need to talk with him/her to know how he exist LOL

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
It's pk... the closest you can get here to murder, you expect them all to be good people? ._.
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Welcome to online gaming.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
What do you expect if most ppl are pussies who can't play without someone else's help? By that I mean whole Asia, HO, Worms and many 'random' people. If you're trash, u'll get trashtalk, simple

I hate when a sin come and kill me stealth-sparked.
Unblock my another acc.

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Meh, it's just the way people are.

Ah. I remember when I 1v1ed a seeker with my cleric AND killed him. (Yes, that's exciting for me.) Now. I'm not so amazing at dding on my cleric but I'm decent support and know my class well. I didn't even have to heal myself with my attack glaive on.

He trash talked me and my boyfriend for half an hour while we finished base quests.
What am I even doing?

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
He does bring up a good point. And something I spoke on earlier this evening. People keep saying PK is dead on this server, but with the overall behavior of people who DO get involved in mass PK, can you blame people for staying away from PK in general? He said it perfectly well, it's a game, why should people have to put up with constant harassment, while they try and enjoy a GAME. If people dont want to kill PK, and this server in general, they should try and get it through the thick skulls of the morons who behave like this. The worse they act, the more they harm the pastime they claim to enjoy, it's as simple as that. 

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
He does bring up a good point. And something I spoke on earlier this evening. People keep saying PK is dead on this server, but with the overall behavior of people who DO get involved in mass PK, can you blame people for staying away from PK in general? He said it perfectly well, it's a game, why should people have to put up with constant harassment, while they try and enjoy a GAME. If people dont want to kill PK, and this server in general, they should try and get it through the thick skulls of the morons who behave like this. The worse they act, the more they harm the pastime they claim to enjoy, it's as simple as that.

+100
One of the very reasons I refuse to pk

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks

Agreed. Like Shay, it's the reason I don't PK anymore. I'm just here to help people these days, and keep in touch with friends.

People always say 'Welcome to the internet/online gaming' but since when is that an acceptable excuse for people to act like utter asses? I understand that is what happens, I'm not naive, but that still doesn't make that behaviour okay, lol.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀